Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Liberal Parents Complain About Allowing Black Students Into NYC Upper Westside School

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    'Winning'
    Am I winning? Thanks! Tell your boy, Jimbo, to back out.

Comment

What a sad human being one must be to put so much time and effort into e-beefs and 'Winning' some stupid e-game only he knows how to play.

When one's life revolves around 'Winning' on the Internet, you know you aren't dealing with someone whose had any type of real world success in life.
      It would be one thing if he was winning, this guy is like the Ross Purity of boxingscene.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        I mean this is elementary, but I keep forgetting who I am dealing with here.
        A guy whose never wrong and always 'wins'.

He's like that old neighbor kid Steve I grew up around. I've told you that story, right?

Comment

A guy whose never wrong and always 'wins'.
          Thanks for the kind words. Your boy didn't stand a chance.

Comment

It would be one thing if he was winning, this guy is like the Ross Purity of boxingscene.
            E-beefs and e-competing are all some people have in life.

Jobs, women, houses, cars, a nice bank account, etc. Who needs those things when you can just go online and 'win' all day.

Comment

Come on, Jimbo. I'm noticing a pattern here.

Did you throw in the towel or do you want more?

Comment

What a sad human being one must be to put so much time and effort into e-beefs and 'Winning' some stupid e-game only he knows how to play.

When one's life revolves around 'Winning' on the Internet, you know you aren't dealing with someone whose had any type of real world success in life.
                Just a point:

You have more posts than travestny, which suggests you put so more time and effort into e-beefs and 'Winning' some stupid e-game than you are criticizing him for.

Based on the post count and join date, it could easily be argued your life revolves around 'Winning' on the Internet more than his.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  LMAOOOO. Answer the question. Is it racist...or stupid. Whites killed by blacks. 81%???????

This guy is president and he doesn't realize how stupid that is? He can't do simple fact checking? Or did he mean it to fit an agenda.

Come on, Jimbo. You are falling behind. Do you want more?

He posted that before he was president, and two yeah the statistic of whites killed by blacks is off, I believe the numbers shouldve been reversed with whites on white and black on white in that diagram. But again, how is posting statistics that he himself thought were accurate at the time make him racist? The essence of those statistics with the exception of black on white crime is true.

Comment

E-beefs and e-competing are all some people have in life.

Jobs, women, houses, cars, a nice bank account, etc. Who needs those things when you can just go online and 'win' all day.

Is that why you always come running trying to defend people against a ghost you call "Sun Space." You seem triggered by what is happening here.

That guy must have kicked the living shlt out of you. I'm honored to be called his alt

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      Come on, Jimbo. I'm noticing a pattern here.

Did you throw in the towel or do you want more?
                      At the time this case was relevant everyone thought those kids were guilty. What exactly is racist about calling for an execution of people who you thought were guilty of the crime?

Comment

Working...
                      X