Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Liberal Parents Complain About Allowing Black Students Into NYC Upper Westside School

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Oh really??? Prove that they are responsible for rape and murder. I can prove the KKK is.
    I don't totally blame La Raza for all the crime that illegal aliens commit in America. They support these illegals being here so why not give them some of the blame for all the crime they commit?

Fact is, most pols of both parties want them here for a bunch of reasons (none of them good for the American public).

Let's see your facts.
    My point isn't that La Raza goes around killing people. My point is that a La Raza judge is going to rule in favor of illegal immigration and open borders no matter what "the law" says. That's one reason why Mexico is a corrupt third world ****hole, because that's the mentality of the people who live there.

Why don't you move to Mexico? You probably agree with most of their politics. Oh right, because they hate your black ass more than the KKK does.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post
      I don't totally blame La Raza for all the crime that illegal aliens commit in America. They support these illegals being here so why not give them some of the blame for all the crime they commit?

Fact is, most pols of both parties want them here for a bunch of reasons (none of them good for the American public).

My point isn't that La Raza goes around killing people. My point is that a La Raza judge is going to rule in favor of illegal immigration and open borders no matter what "the law" says. That's one reason why Mexico is a corrupt third world ****hole, because that's the mentality of the people who live there.

Why don't you move to Mexico? You probably agree with most of their politics. Oh right, because they hate your black ass more than the KKK does.
      Is this La Raza at work, Xoo?

By the way, thanks for coming off of that La Raza Lawyers Association = Ku Klux Klan. Even you have to admit, that was dumb as fvvck

Comment

I don't know. Was that the La Raza judge that made that ruling or someone else?

Comment

I don't know. Was that the La Raza judge that made that ruling or someone else?
          You have a brain, don't you? What do you think?

Comment

By the way, thanks for coming off of that La Raza Lawyers Association = Ku Klux Klan. Even you have to admit, that was dumb as fvvck
            My point was that a La Raza judge is going to be about as objective a judge as one that is openly a member of the KKK.

Comment

My point was that a La Raza judge is going to be about as objective a judge as one that is openly a member of the KKK.
              You still need help, don't you?

"Big legal win today," Trump tweeted in response to the ruling, referring to Curiel as a "U.S. judge." He didn't mention his prior remarks about the judge's Mexican heritage.

Give up.

Comment

You have a brain, don't you? What do you think?
                How would I know, I haven't watched the video and am not going to spend five to ten minutes doing so. I'd guess no. Save me the suspense. Was it judge La Raza that made that ruling?

Comment

How would I know, I haven't watched the video and am not going to spend five to ten minutes doing so. I'd guess no. Save me the suspense. Was it judge La Raza that made that ruling?
                  Read my last post to you...which should have ended this conversation already.

Comment

You still need help, don't you?

Give up.
                    Amazing. Judge La Raza ruled in Trump's favor. Maybe he had no choice. I seriously don't really care about this specific case because it doesn't really matter either way.

Comment

Amazing. Judge La Raza ruled in Trump's favor. Maybe he had no choice. I seriously don't really care about this specific case because it doesn't really matter either way.
                      ahahahahaha. He had no choice

Well that was fun. So long.

Comment

Working...
                      X