Collapse
No announcement yet.

Endless homeless addicts in California, tents for miles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isn't there more churches in the US than homeless people?

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
      unfortunately, most of those not near you are the epitome of gutter addict. had a clean life and threw it away for some recreational good times. end up spending what life they have left chasing that good time.
      What should they be chasing? Jesus? A good paying career & advancements at that position? Wife, 2 kids & a white picket fence? I think w/e people wanna chase they should feel free to do so. Its there life. Do what makes them happy regardless of how happy it may make you or I or anyone else.

And mainly idk man personally I find that too judgmental a take. I mean as I've dicussed on her numerous times I enjoy edibles. I'll casually use them most of the time & maybe go hard once every couple months for the experience or just cuz I'm f#cking playing too damn much. But I've never felt that its about chasing anything. I'm having some fun in my day & for me sometimes that means I'mma eat a strawberry gummi edible & see what happens.

''how can i possibly have a good time if im not stoned/drunk ?!?!?!?''
      I tend to agree this is "a thing" & a thing I think is a problem & does lead to people having problems with drugs & alcohol. Back when I was younger I got a DUI cuz I was being a dummy & getting drunk to "have a good time" as I felt it was my right to do damn near as a American with a job & disposable income. Once I had a legal situation I realized I didn't much care for drinking at all. And all my drinking was social drinking. I quit within 6 or so months & think I've drank like a 12 pack of beer & some shots of w/e in the 13+ years since that went down.

But I think you need to actually go out of your way to figure that sh^t out for yourself as we are sorta kinda brainwashed early on that "This Is How You Have Fun As An Adult Now".

why do normal people do drugs
      (i can understand selling drug$)
      Escaping reality for awhile. Feels good. Relaxes them. Easier to be you. Easier to get p#ssy. Plenty of other reasons I'm not thinking of.

is peer pressure among adults that strong ?!?!?!?
      Uh yea. I think social pressure is always strong through out are lives. I feel I'm constantly pressured on having a "serious gf" or "getting a real job" or a dozen other things I'm supposed to be doing cuz the 11 dudes on my block are doing it. All copycatting each other as best they cn almost. Society says what a man should be & men try so hard to strive for that version as much as they own persona & drive can get them leaned that way. Its sorta just nature. You can't have a bunch of dudes doing their own sh^t til their 50 or you probably losing out on a lot of babies to keep the species moving forward. I think that sorta sh^t is in our DNA. We are making the decisions are DNA wants us to make as a species. Some of us don't for one reason or another, but most of the rest of our brothers in the species are doing the classic preplanned be a man model of getting a good job, moving up the ladder, get married + have kids, send those kids to a good school one day, retire with a gold watch, play golf & die leaving your kids all you've built. Thats like the male bluepring so many mfers have programmed in them. That sh^t is deeper than peer pressure I'd argue.

Comment

The "trees" are falling in the woods but the people don't understand what's happening. It seems the $15 fast food drive thru meals and the $5000 per month apartments are starting to catch up with the citizenry, eh?

Comment

yeah i think i will stay clear of visiting california.... sounds like a ****ing cesspit

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            Heck no man, those jobs are reserved for our illegal aliens. At least that's what I hear when I turn on the tv, seems that's the only job they are capable of doing. Forget shooting for the stars, get them in the field!
            Not true man, illegals are making it all the way up to our state senate. Say goodbye to labor fields and lawn mowers.

Movin' on up!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...rnd/index.html

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              Not true man, illegals are making it all the way up to our state senate. Say goodbye to labor fields and lawn mowers.

Movin' on up!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...rnd/index.html
              Exception, not the rule. Now get back out there, I like avocados!! I literally saw a video where a girl said that

Comment

unfortunately, most of those not near you are the epitome of gutter addict. had a clean life and threw it away for some recreational good times. end up spending what life they have left chasing that good time.

''how can i possibly have a good time if im not stoned/drunk ?!?!?!?''

why do normal people do drugs
                (i can understand selling drug$)

is peer pressure among adults that strong ?!?!?!?
                People do drugs to escape the pain of living. Then, their bodies become hooked on it, and it's incredibly difficult/even dangerous to stop from there on. They are people that need help.
                Last edited by SunSpace; 04-08-2018, 07:22 AM.

Comment

Only in America. There's like 6 people with almost all of the money, meanwhile we have miles and miles of homeless people in every state.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    What should they be chasing? Jesus? A good paying career & advancements at that position? Wife, 2 kids & a white picket fence? I think w/e people wanna chase they should feel free to do so. Its there life. Do what makes them happy regardless of how happy it may make you or I or anyone else.

And mainly idk man personally I find that too judgmental a take. I mean as I've dicussed on her numerous times I enjoy edibles. I'll casually use them most of the time & maybe go hard once every couple months for the experience or just cuz I'm f#cking playing too damn much. But I've never felt that its about chasing anything. I'm having some fun in my day & for me sometimes that means I'mma eat a strawberry gummi edible & see what happens.

I tend to agree this is "a thing" & a thing I think is a problem & does lead to people having problems with drugs & alcohol. Back when I was younger I got a DUI cuz I was being a dummy & getting drunk to "have a good time" as I felt it was my right to do damn near as a American with a job & disposable income. Once I had a legal situation I realized I didn't much care for drinking at all. And all my drinking was social drinking. I quit within 6 or so months & think I've drank like a 12 pack of beer & some shots of w/e in the 13+ years since that went down.

But I think you need to actually go out of your way to figure that sh^t out for yourself as we are sorta kinda brainwashed early on that "This Is How You Have Fun As An Adult Now".

Escaping reality for awhile. Feels good. Relaxes them. Easier to be you. Easier to get p#ssy. Plenty of other reasons I'm not thinking of.

Uh yea. I think social pressure is always strong through out are lives. I feel I'm constantly pressured on having a "serious gf" or "getting a real job" or a dozen other things I'm supposed to be doing cuz the 11 dudes on my block are doing it. All copycatting each other as best they cn almost. Society says what a man should be & men try so hard to strive for that version as much as they own persona & drive can get them leaned that way. Its sorta just nature. You can't have a bunch of dudes doing their own sh^t til their 50 or you probably losing out on a lot of babies to keep the species moving forward. I think that sorta sh^t is in our DNA. We are making the decisions are DNA wants us to make as a species. Some of us don't for one reason or another, but most of the rest of our brothers in the species are doing the classic preplanned be a man model of getting a good job, moving up the ladder, get married + have kids, send those kids to a good school one day, retire with a gold watch, play golf & die leaving your kids all you've built. Thats like the male bluepring so many mfers have programmed in them. That sh^t is deeper than peer pressure I'd argue.
                    this might be TL/WR.......

1) whatever it is a person chases, just know there are consequences for foolish choices. one doesnt have to do illegal drugs. drinking until they cant see straight is an act of stupidity as well. of course there are functioning tweakers and drunkards. now remove those vices and lets see just how functional they are. straight up torture.

and i agree, an adult should be able to make dumb assed decisions if no children are involved. absolutely, go on and possibly ruin the only life they will have. and dont be committing crimes to facilitate said choice either.

2) on an individual basis, i wish that person well. just dont cry out for sympathy if you lose control. dont be that bum who practically demands people give them $$$$. you (not you you) fncked up your life and want others to fix it for you ?!?!?!? gtfoh.

yeah, every bum was in a war and was the victim of a fire that wiped out everything they owned. holy shlt, give them a typewriter ! as for you you, you know your limits and disposition. more power to you.

3) life lessons. some are harsh and can be avoided. i dont know of a drunk driver who didnt say they were good enough to drive (and they always only had 1 beer. them 64 oz specials !!!! ).

the drawback of being an american are all of these freedoms we have. we think we should do what we want and fnck everyone else. absolutely and by all means, if no one else has to put up with it. an adult should get as high/drunk/stoned as they want.....in their own home with no kids around. when a person is among others, behave accordingly. when in rome and all that.

4) the pressure to be self reliant is cool. if one feels they must do something or act a certain way to move forward, hopefully itll be worth it. or just say no. the pressure to be the ''life'' of the party......not so much. ''cmon, joe (or gwen)....yell at the top of your lungs, jump around and stick your tongue out. be our unoriginal, stereotypical clown !''

its great that expectations are high. wouldnt we want our kids to aim ''high'' (no pun) ?!?!? why settle for being a part time janitor when you can run your own janitorial company ?!?!? why not shoot for the stars ?!?!? if you fail, at least you will know why ! we should think so highly of ourselves that only the best will do.

5) genetic predisposition aside, we pick our role models and try to emulate them or their lifestyle (i wanna look like that/live like that). sometimes its the opposite (''i dont want to be a fnck up like him/her. thats how not to be like''). imho, outside influences are the key (family/environment/friends). a favorite saying of mine is you can tell a lot about a person by the company they keep. it never let me down.

Comment

this might be TL/WR.......

1) whatever it is a person chases, just know there are consequences for foolish choices. one doesnt have to do illegal drugs. drinking until they cant see straight is an act of stupidity as well. of course there are functioning tweakers and drunkards. now remove those vices and lets see just how functional they are. straight up torture.

and i agree, an adult should be able to make dumb assed decisions if no children are involved. absolutely, go on and possibly ruin the only life they will have. and dont be committing crimes to facilitate said choice either.
                      I'd argue there are consequences for any choice. If you spend x time doing whatever then you are spending y time not doing other things. Those other things will suffer. And those other things could be good or bad things...and they likely will be good AND bad things & not just one or the other. So basically idk that this would matter at all.

2) on an individual basis, i wish that person well. just dont cry out for sympathy if you lose control. dont be that bum who practically demands people give them $$$$. you (not you you) fncked up your life and want others to fix it for you ?!?!?!? gtfoh.

yeah, every bum was in a war and was the victim of a fire that wiped out everything they owned. holy shlt, give them a typewriter ! as for you you, you know your limits and disposition. more power to you.
                      I'll never understand what you religious types have with crying out, sympathy or realizing you made a wrong choice to late.

Life is about learning. You made you're bad now you gotta lie in it, but I don't see anything wrong with common to the right conclusion to late. Or if anything I'd say as long as you are alive you didn't even come at the right conclusion too late cuz you can still turn things around.

3) life lessons. some are harsh and can be avoided. i dont know of a drunk driver who didnt say they were good enough to drive (and they always only had 1 beer. them 64 oz specials !!!! ).

the drawback of being an american are all of these freedoms we have. we think we should do what we want and fnck everyone else. absolutely and by all means, if no one else has to put up with it. an adult should get as high/drunk/stoned as they want.....in their own home with no kids around. when a person is among others, behave accordingly. when in rome and all that.
                      Fair play, don't think I'd disagree with any of it.

4) the pressure to be self reliant is cool. if one feels they must do something or act a certain way to move forward, hopefully itll be worth it. or just say no. the pressure to be the ''life'' of the party......not so much. ''cmon, joe (or gwen)....yell at the top of your lungs, jump around and stick your tongue out. be our unoriginal, stereotypical clown !''

its great that expectations are high. wouldnt we want our kids to aim ''high'' (no pun) ?!?!? why settle for being a part time janitor when you can run your own janitorial company ?!?!? why not shoot for the stars ?!?!? if you fail, at least you will know why ! we should think so highly of ourselves that only the best will do.
                      Basically.

5) genetic predisposition aside, we pick our role models and try to emulate them or their lifestyle (i wanna look like that/live like that). sometimes its the opposite (''i dont want to be a fnck up like him/her. thats how not to be like''). imho, outside influences are the key (family/environment/friends). a favorite saying of mine is you can tell a lot about a person by the company they keep. it never let me down.
                      Idk that you can just lie your "genetic predisposition aside" first off. Hell I think you are probably picking your role models on those genetic decisions getting made behind close doors.

It sounds like an excuse, but we are built like that. Did your kid who got cancer at 4 years old & died fail?

Nah that sh^t was built into their DNA, they had the gene or w/e & they got got as sad, f#cked up or disturbing & w/e you can say that is idk that its about success or failure when the code for that being 93% likely to happen to you or w/e it read up in there had lil to do with their choices specifically at age 4 when you are barely responsible for anything let alone for how long you may or may not life.

Comment

Working...
                      X