Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the best sports video game of all time...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will stick with where it all started and say Pong.

Comment

NBA Jam, Mike Tyson's Punch Out and those WCW games for N64.

Comment

Does motorsports count?
        Last edited by Phenom; 04-05-2018, 07:41 PM.

Comment

Original NBA jam
          Madden 2001? (The one with Marshall Faulk on the cover)

Comment

fight night round 2

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post

Does motorsports count?
              Anybody saying no was born with 4 vaginas.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                mvp baseball 2005 easily
                I liked 04 with pujols on the cover.

Comment

I forgot to add another, Tony Hawks Pro Skater for PS1 and I wasn't even into skating at all, it was just a fun game.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                    Tecmo bowl fool. Or mike Tyson’s punchout.
                    End thread.
                    Just reminded me of Boyz in the Hood when Ice Cube goes "Tecmo Bowl playin Motha F#*ka" haha. I loved that and Mike Tyson's Punch Out for sure. Wrestling games are my favorite though, so I'll say Smackdown: Here Comes The Pain. Also loved Smackdown vs. Raw 2008 and 2009. I like that they shortened season mode by 2009 by changing it to Road To Wrestlemania, but that you could still pick just about anyone and win all the titles in career mode. Although, once I got the hang of it, I liked getting all the achievements in the goal list in 2008, which made you a Hall of Famer once you won Wrestlemania twice after going through Season mode twice.

Oh and honorable mention goes to Pro Wresling for NES. Hard as balls, but worth it when you finally see that ending screen. Until recently, I could only ever beat the last guy Great Puma by countout. A friend of mine was able to pin him when we were both in high school though.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                      Just reminded me of Boyz in the Hood when Ice Cube goes "Tecmo Bowl playin Motha F#*ka" haha. I loved that and Mike Tyson's Punch Out for sure. Wrestling games are my favorite though, so I'll say Smackdown: Here Comes The Pain. Also loved Smackdown vs. Raw 2008 and 2009. I like that they shortened season mode by 2009 by changing it to Road To Wrestlemania, but that you could still pick just about anyone and win all the titles in career mode. Although, once I got the hang of it, I liked getting all the achievements in the goal list in 2008, which made you a Hall of Famer once you won Wrestlemania twice after going through Season mode twice.

Oh and honorable mention goes to Pro Wresling for NES. Hard as balls, but worth it when you finally see that ending screen. Until recently, I could only ever beat the last guy Great Puma by countout. A friend of mine was able to pin him when we were both in high school though.
                      YyeeeaHH. Had to green u up for pro wrestling. I forgot about that game. I should have mentioned that vas well.

Comment

Working...
                      X