No announcement yet.

No, I Never won a Professional World Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Szef View Post
    I was an undisputed big dick WC in two dick size classes, Asian and white.

Next year I'm moving up to the BBC divison.
    Now THAT'S daring to be great

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
      Yeh i retired from that competition because i was tired of winning.

It got tiresome

Szef is chasing greatness. The BBC division is the most stacked at the moment. I need to step up my game. I've been cherry picking tiny peckers like B.utler and Mirko Troll cop for far too long.

I need to take on real bbc challenges like Larry and Motorcity to prove I ain't no hype job.

Comment

Anyone on this forum who blasts a fighter (especially that one dumb **** Chollo) has some serious issues.

Comment

You have more ring experience than 99% of the people on this site bro.. chin up..

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            Szef is chasing greatness. The BBC division is the most stacked at the moment. I need to step up my game. I've been cherry picking tiny peckers like B.utler and Mirko Troll cop for far too long.

I need to take on real bbc challenges like Larry and Motorcity to prove I ain't no hype job.
            MCC is the current BBC champ and Larry is a champion emeritus..
            Mirko still is a DaftCünt weight champion..

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
              MCC is the current BBC champ and Larry is a champion emeritus..
              Mirko still is a DaftCünt weight champion..

Butler has the Tiny Diamond Dong title.

His division has a 3 inch limit.

Comment

Im training for that division

Hard work dedication
                Last edited by i_am_a_champ; 03-31-2018, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Butler has the Tiny Diamond Dong title.

His division has a 3 inch limit.
                  He's going to have some competition. My son will be 10 within a year

Comment

You need to calm down Rockin'. You've been posting the same stuff for about 5 years now, attention seeking and crying over people being rude to you on an internet forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                      When I first came here I was a nice guy, but that has obviously changed. I told one person my name here and soon there was a thread made with my name as the title. So then these people check my box rec and start tearing in to me. So I'm like fick you.....

You guys know so very little of me and what all went down when I walked away from the sport. You know almost nothing of my amateur days, you know nothing of me stepping up to some well known fighter just to see what he had.

I've had my ass handed to me and I've done a lot of kickin' ass just the same. From day one as an amateur I loved throwing fists with the baddest guy in the gym or division. I remember the Silver Gloves of '86. I had 5 bouts at the time (3-2) but wanted to drop weight and fight the defending national champ (Tarrik Salmaci)

Tarrik had a bunch of fights under his national title belt. I had been boxing for maybe 6 months but I had seen a great movie called Vision Quest. In it a wrestler goes for a real bad dude, drops weight to do it.

The difference in the movie and what happened with me is that he won his match, but he had become involved with what was about the hottest woman in my mind at that time. I forget her name.

Anyway, Tarrik and I went 3 rounds and he got the nod in the bout, and deservingly. I just remember his speed and that I was never stunned in between the bells. I have and did accept any work offered to me. Fight? Why not, let's do it.

I remember going to Clark park for a show. I was 7-5 at the time and got matched up with a guy who just had a ton of fights and a lot of national experience.......
                      -to be continued
                      You get blasted on here because you're an ignorant, uneducated, fool. Your boxing record is just ammunition to use for your stupid, uninformed, comments.

"To be continued " all you want. It won't change anything about what you are.

Comment

Working...
                      X