No announcement yet.

No, I Never won a Professional World Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
    and what do you know about boxing except that it generally comes on the tv at about 9pm?
    You know nothing about me.... lets just leave it at that.

Take the advice. Move on.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
      7-5? I personally want to know why some people keep fighting after taking that many Ls so early it’s clearly not your thing and you will just get hurt for nothing really it’s like being a professional punching bag.
      7-5 was my am record starting out. It's about learning and growing as a fighter. You tell me any fighter out there who goes after the National champion 6 months after starting up. I'd fight anybody, win or lose, I'd learn more than fighting the guys that I should have been fighting. The thing of it is that I beat guys that I had no business being in the ring with as gauged by over all experience
      Last edited by Rockin'; 03-31-2018, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
        You know nothing about me.... lets just leave it at that.

Take the advice. Move on.
        I know you are a piece of shiet. Go watch some more fights on the tv and then come back and showcase what you learned from it.......
        Last edited by Rockin'; 03-31-2018, 05:44 PM.

Comment

the ref ruined the fight, he never let the fight break out.

Comment

I'm actually Marvin Hagler..

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
              I know you are a piece of shiet. Go watch some more fights on the tv.......
              lmfao....

You a bum in so many ways,

Boxer - bum
              Life - bum (pay back jackie kallen her money you bum)

Have a nice day. Take the advice.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                lmfao....

You a bum in so many ways,

Boxer - bum
                Life - bum (pay back jackie kallen her money you bum)

Have a nice day. Take the advice.
                I never accepted a dime from Jackie, except as a graduation gift.

You don't know a damned thing Mikey....... how do you like that https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYEXzx-TINc

Comment

Have you ever wondered why there are hundreds upon hundreds of retired fighters out there (some that even post or have posted on here) who have much better records and were light years better fighters than you, yet they couldn’t be bothered to post about their careers?

What does that say about you? You may take this as an insult. But really, it’s something you should reflect on.
                  Last edited by racer59; 03-31-2018, 10:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by racer59 View Post
                    Have you ever wondered why there are hundreds upon hundreds of retired fighters out there (some that even post or have posted on here) who have much better records and were light years better fighters than you, yet they couldn’t be bothered to post about their careers?

What does that say about you? You may take this as an insult. But really, it’s something you should reflect on.
                    Perfect response to this idiot. John Scully is one fighter that comes to mind. Rockin is not qualified enough to carry his water. But Scully occasionally post here and never brings up his career. Rockin is nothing more than an ignorant fool that had a very unsuccessful boxing career.

Rockin.. your red k means nothing to me. Come in here for everyone to see if you want to get embarrassed.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      Do your thing, Rockin'.

No matter what !! Anorak says.
                      Please don't bring me into this one.... I used to get all these cry baby stories, about how this was all my fault. So I pointedly said I was not going to take the piss out of the guy for a guaranteed time of a YEAR just to prove a point. That was about, God, I dunno... probably two years or more? I can't remember. [I've just checked - it was 17 months ago]
                      https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...=712732&page=7

My point was simple. Every time the guy starts all this crying, he'd start up with "it's Anorak's fault". It was all me as to why he never felt he could post, and I "made" him do all this, etc.

The reality was, I was just taking the piss a bit, and when I'd stop, he'd practically BEG me to carry on, even calling me out, etc.

So I'd take away his "excuse" (ie. me ripping it out of him) and I was sure I'd still come back, a year on, and see him singing the same old tune.

Well, here we are, 17 months later, and it's another Rockin' "look at me" sobfest. Not sure how I'll get the blame for this one considering I last posted to or about him in 2016...

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                      You have more ring experience than 99% of the people on this site bro.. chin up..
                      He did have his chin up... that's how Derrick Coleman sparked him out.

Comment

Working...
                      X