Collapse
No announcement yet.

No, I Never won a Professional World Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're a bum end of discussion stop posting and get a life!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
      When I first came here I was a nice guy, but that has obviously changed. I told one person my name here and soon there was a thread made with my name as the title. So then these people check my box rec and start tearing in to me. So I'm like fick you.....

You guys know so very little of me and what all went down when I walked away from the sport. You know almost nothing of my amateur days, you know nothing of me stepping up to some well known fighter just to see what he had.

I've had my ass handed to me and I've done a lot of kickin' ass just the same. From day one as an amateur I loved throwing fists with the baddest guy in the gym or division. I remember the Silver Gloves of '86. I had 5 bouts at the time (3-2) but wanted to drop weight and fight the defending national champ (Tarrik Salmaci)

Tarrik had a bunch of fights under his national title belt. I had been boxing for maybe 6 months but I had seen a great movie called Vision Quest. In it a wrestler goes for a real bad dude, drops weight to do it.

The difference in the movie and what happened with me is that he won his match, but he had become involved with what was about the hottest woman in my mind at that time. I forget her name.

Anyway, Tarrik and I went 3 rounds and he got the nod in the bout, and deservingly. I just remember his speed and that I was never stunned in between the bells. I have and did accept any work offered to me. Fight? Why not, let's do it.

I remember going to Clark park for a show. I was 7-5 at the time and got matched up with a guy who just had a ton of fights and a lot of national experience.......
      -to be continued
      You're a bum end of discussion stop posting and get a life!

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
        ''No, I Never won a Professional World Title''

pfft.....

everyone else here has
        I didn’t... I got ****ed up by life..

Comment

• Originally posted by kilojay505 View Post
          You're a bum end of discussion stop posting and get a life!
          I know this message was intended for my brother rockin, but getting hit too many times makes people a bit crazy.....

Peace homie... rockin is my friend for life...be a bit kinder and GOD forbid you cross my ****ing path... seek God... he will bless you... push comes to shove... seek GOD... seek GOD....
          Last edited by Zaroku; 04-26-2018, 10:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            I didn’t... I got ****ed up by life..
            youre too modest, bruh

go on and gloat

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
              youre too modest, bruh

go on and gloat
              I don’t know how to speak to lil b1tch azz phaggots...I can not fix stupid simpletons, who think they invented the internet....

Comment

Working...
              X