No announcement yet.

No, I Never won a Professional World Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
    A real fighter will never have an issue discussing boxing with another fighter.
    You not a real fighter tho you a keyboard warrior and you hurt

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore View Post
      Someone here just called you a pedophile. Is that true? Do you groom kids? I know the UK has a grooming problem.
      No, it's a moron with tiny arms talking crap.

He's an idiot.

Comment

• View PostOld 04-11-2018, 01:22 PM
        Remove user from ignore listNew England
        This message is hidden because New England is on your ignore list.
        From what little I've seen of this post, quoted elsewhere, it's the same old ******ed bullshit from a moron with micro arms.

The hilarious thing is, I pay you zero attention, but you go around this forum repeating the same thing, over and over again, and yet it's ME that's the sad one with no life.

Keep obsessing over me, sad cunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
          You still actually fought in the amateurs and the pros though. Regardless of what your record is, that's much more than myself and the majority of the forums have ever done in boxing. I was in a boxing gym like 9 years ago just to get in shape and told my coach right away I didn't have what it takes to be even an amateur fighter lol. So props to you and you got nothing to be ashamed of.
          I've never really got this "at least you tried, Rock" mentality tbh.

I wouldn't have an issue with Rock's boxing "career" - and I'm sure no one else would, either - if he didn't lord it over everyone like he was some guru.

But really, it's like if I went for a job as a jet pilot. You said to me "how did you do, Annie?" and I went "well, not bad..... I crashed ten jets, then shit and pissed my pants, and ass fucked my own sister."

You'd get idiots on here going "well you're more of a jet fighter pilot than anyone on here, Annie... at least you tried, which is more than most other people can say."

Stephen Hawking tried to the run the 100 metres, but it didn't make him Usian Bolt, did it? And if Hawking's ghost came on here, talking in his speak and spell voice, going "YOU - KNOW - NO-THING - ABOUT - RUN-NING", you'd just tell him to get fucked, wouldn't you?

Of course you would.

In fact, Stephen Hawking would have made a good opponent for Rock now I think about it. I can see him edging a close decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post

I wouldn't have an issue with Rock's boxing "career" - and I'm sure no one else would, either - if he didn't lord it over everyone like he was some guru.

But really, it's like if I went for a job as a jet pilot. You said to me "how did you do, Annie?" and I went "well, not bad..... I crashed ten jets, then shit and pissed my pants, and ass fucked my own sister."

You'd get idiots on here going "well you're more of a jet fighter pilot than anyone on here, Annie... at least you tried, which is more than most other people can say."

Stephen Hawking tried to the run the 100 metres, but it didn't make him Usian Bolt, did it? And if Hawking's ghost came on here, talking in his speak and spell voice, going "YOU - KNOW - NO-THING - ABOUT - RUN-NING", you'd just tell him to get fucked, wouldn't you?

Of course you would.

In fact, Stephen Hawking would have made a good opponent for Rock now I think about it. I can see him edging a close decision.
            Very insulting to quite a few people but some parts were humourous.

Comment

Of course you would.

say what you like but still you don't know **** 'bout no boxing. And that's the straight truth. Oh wait, you've watched hundreds of bouts on the tv, but restating comments of the commentators does not mean that you know boxing. Most of them don't know **** either.

Comment

Of course you would.

that's a hell of an analogy. I'm just saying for me that I love boxing, so being a fighter sounds cool in theory, but I don't actaully have it in me to fight lol. This is one hobby I will just remain as a spectator. So anyone that actually does fight, even if it was just amateur I will give props to.

Comment

• why do people think its not a good idea to be a critic

we all criticize shlt we dont do for a living and would absolutely suck at if we tried. why is boxing different

Comment

• Originally posted by A.K View Post
                    You not a real fighter tho you a keyboard warrior and you hurt
                    Dude won't even answer a simple question.

Comment

• I imagine Rockin' would still KO 90% of you guys

Comment

Working...
                      X