This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
    If I had to guess, 103-113, probably similar to mine. I admittedly don't have a soaring high IQ, but just a bit above average.

You can actually discriminate between concepts, and convey your point. You can also issue spot, that dude can't.

He also types like I would expect a 12-year old to.
    My god, Adrikitty! I am going have to put this in my sig. My first warm compliment on here. Others usually just see me as a broke-third-world dweller.

Comment

IMO< it sounds stupid when you say "we wuz kings," but today you're living in poverty.
      You do realize that not all black people are living in poverty, right?

And you also do realize that there were Black Pharaohs, right?

Your point might be, who cares. But based on the people bring it up, seems that non-blacks care about this more than blacks do.

Comment

You literally are the dumbest poster I've ever seen on here.

I can just picture you talking in real life and it's extremely idiotic sounding.

You must have an IQ of 80 tops.

Watch out. He'll break out his iggy gun.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          My god, Adrikitty! I am going have to put this in my sig. My first warm compliment on here. Others usually just see me as a broke-third-world dweller.
          Hahah. I like it! I wouldn't call Jamaica a third-world country, although it definitely has some issues to address.

Of all the differences we may have on certain issues, I've always considered you more than adept intellectually.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            If it were an all non-white lesbian cast, it would be called the greatest thing that ever happened in anything ever, not just the movie industry and saying otherwise would make you liable for damages in civil court.
            No it wouldn't because the biggest flaw IMO the movie had was character development. I thought the actors were in a straight jacket. The cast I thought were all good but they didn't get to show off more of their acting chops. I thought the director had a vision for the tone of the movie and stuck to it but personally I wanted to know more about the characters on a personal level. I watched the movie in 3D sitting too close to the screen so that may have thrown me off. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed the movie but I thought it could be improved. There will be a sequel so......

Comment

Hahah. I like it! I wouldn't call Jamaica a third-world country, although it definitely has some issues to address.

Of all the differences we may have on certain issues, I've always considered you more than adept intellectually.
              Okay. Chill out, man. Knowing some folks on here. They will be calling you my alt. It's all good, though.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                You do realize that not all black people are living in poverty, right?

And you also do realize that there were Black Pharaohs, right?

Your point might be, who cares. But based on the people bring it up, seems that non-blacks care about this more than blacks do.
                Whhaaatt? All blacks aren't living in poverty? Holy sheet!

I was being a bit hyperbolic, obviously, but still when you say stuff like "well, WE WUZ ON TOP, but not anymore because you snow chimps with clubs living in caves outsmarted us," makes u look stupid.

And yes, there was dynastic periods in Egypt where Nubian families ruled. Just like there were dynastic periods where Greeks ruled.

But the original "ancient Egyptians," the ones who architected the pyramids, well, I've yet to see convincing evidence they were Black-African.

Comment

I was being a bit hyperbolic, obviously, but still when you say stuff like "well, WE WUZ ON TOP, but not anymore because you snow chimps with clubs living in caves outsmarted us," makes u look stupid.
                  Dude, who the hell said that??? There are idiots of all races. Would be easy to just ignore shlt like that. lol

And yes, there was dynastic periods in Egypt where Nubian families ruled. Just like there were dynastic periods where Greeks ruled.

But the original "ancient Egyptians," the ones who architected the pyramids, well, I've yet to see convincing evidence they were Black-African.

Ok, you haven't seen evidence. Some argue that there is evidence, some deny it. But what's the point of people continuously talking about this "Kangz" bs. I see it here over and over and over again, mostly by non-black posters. If it's stupid for blacks to bring it up, wouldn't it be stupid for non-blacks to continuously bring it up all the damn time?

Comment

Holy **** will people stop ****ing whining about this movie..

It’s a ****ing superhero people, relax.

LET IT GO

It’s not the first movie to be overly hyped and certainly not the last. And movies of all “races” get overblown with hype.

LET IT GO

Comment

By the way, it's also equally stupid for white people to put out there and perpetuate the idea that "The Kang of all Kangz was White."

Someone should make a meme and then we can all mention it over and over in all situations during all discussions. Just beat it into the ground. Sounds great.

How many posters of the "Kangz" memes have been up and arms about that?

Matter of fact, I'll start it off. Share!

Last edited by travestyny; 03-08-2018, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X