This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
    Wrong again. You in here whining about people giving opinion about a movie like it's ****ting on your identity . Your b*tch ass stay losing to Deezy.
    Someone still feeling some kind of way about being destroyed in the past, hmmm? DIdn't I already murder you, zombie boy?

Your obsession, while I assure you is appreciated since it lets me know how much I've hurt your soul, is no longer necessary. I don't need to entertain desperate, crying morons.

The movie is smashing the box office? Does it make you mad Doesn't bother me either way. I enjoyed it. Take your blow up doll on a date. We'll wait for you to write up her opinion bashing it too

That's all the time you get from me here. So long, zombie boy!

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Someone still feeling some kind of way about being destroyed in the past, hmmm? DIdn't I already murder you, zombie boy?

Your obsession, while I assure you is appreciated since it lets me know how much I've hurt your soul, is no longer necessary. I don't need to entertain desperate, crying morons.

The movie is smashing the box office? Does it make you mad Doesn't bother me either way. I enjoyed it. Take your blow up doll on a date. We'll wait for you to write up her opinion bashing it too

That's all the time you get from me here. So long, zombie boy!
      You keep saying that ****, yet you keep coming back like a loved up abused little girl. You know why you always get owned by me? You dumb as **** that's why, cuz.

Comment

3.5 stars out of 5. Super overhyped but was still solid, not great.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
          You literally are the dumbest poster I've ever seen on here.

I can just picture you talking in real life and it's extremely idiotic sounding.

You must have an IQ of 80 tops.
          What's my IQ at?

Comment

We Wuz Wakangz and sh1et

Comment

[QUOTE=Cheek busting;18555016]
              Don't blacks get all bent out of shape when Egyptian FICTIONAL movies are made with White characters depicting historical figures, even though there is ABSOLUTELY NO PROOF they were black?
              [QUOTE]

Egypt bans all of your white washed movies so there’s that. It ain’t only black people it’s the actual Egyptians also. There is tons of proof and this is one of them. LOL

Egypt has banned a Hollywood film based on the Biblical book of Exodus because of what censors described as "historical inaccuracies".
              The head of the censorship board said these included the film's depiction of Jews as having built the Pyramids, and that an earthquake, not a miracle by Moses, caused the Red Sea to part.
              Exodus: Gods and Kings stars Christian Bale as Moses.
              There have also been reports that the film is banned in Morocco.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                What's my IQ at?
                If I had to guess, 103-113, probably similar to mine. I admittedly don't have a soaring high IQ, but just a bit above average.

You can actually discriminate between concepts, and convey your point. You can also issue spot, that dude can't.

He also types like I would expect a 12-year old to.

Comment

[QUOTE=THEFRESHBRAWLER;18556095][QUOTE=Cheek busting;18555016]
                  Don't blacks get all bent out of shape when Egyptian FICTIONAL movies are made with White characters depicting historical figures, even though there is ABSOLUTELY NO PROOF they were black?

Egypt bans all of your white washed movies so there’s that. It ain’t only black people it’s the actual Egyptians also. There is tons of proof and this is one of them. LOL

Egypt has banned a Hollywood film based on the Biblical book of Exodus because of what censors described as "historical inaccuracies".
                  The head of the censorship board said these included the film's depiction of Jews as having built the Pyramids, and that an earthquake, not a miracle by Moses, caused the Red Sea to part.
                  Exodus: Gods and Kings stars Christian Bale as Moses.
                  There have also been reports that the film is banned in Morocco.

It's not banned because of anything to do with race. The Muslim world bans plenty of Western-influenced movies.

Anyway, that's just my point - why do some people get bent out of shape when things are changed to maximize profit, but when others are, it's ok?

Egyptians weren't White, that's a fact. They aren't now, and they weren't then. At least not until later dynasties - but the original "ancient" Egyptians were not "White, i.e. from Europe." I just don't think they were black either. they were probably a caucasoid race, but not "White." I honestly don't care, doe..

IMO< it sounds stupid when you say "we wuz kings," but today you're living in poverty.
                  Last edited by Cheek busting; 03-08-2018, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Didn't hate it even if it's super overhyped. Could have been a better movie in a lot ways, but I feel like that that is true with most Marvel movies. However, Logan was ten times the movie Black Panther was.

Comment

Black Panther is not a bad movie at all.. In fact, it's pretty good for a watch, IMO.. It entertains, and keeps your imagination going. It's pretty well-written overall, and while there are some corny/cringe moments, there's not too many.

It isn't a masterpiece. But few movies are.. It's better than a lot of superhero movies, but it's far from the best.

Comment

Working...
                      X