This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lparm View Post
    What a hypejob movie. Seriously its basically Captain America lite with a black guy. In fact if this wasn't a black superhero movie I highly doubt people would care. The plot is ****, the acting by the vast majority of the cast including the star boseman is garbage. The only good thing about the movie is the sidekick oboye yeah she's cool but the rest of the film is terrible. Once again the sjw crowd have to prop up something utterly **** just because it features black folks. The same dopey c[COLOR="Black"]unts[/COLOR] ignore the fact the best black superhero movie was already made 20 years ago. Blade is and forever will be the greatest comic book black superhero so fuck the black panther don't waste your money on more
    Hollywood propaganda.
    I think i know what your saying

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
      what movies should grown men be watching
      No movies at all.

I'm pretty sure my grandfather never watched a movie in his life. It was probably just a means to get p#ssy at a drive in or to fingerbang a girl in a theater in his hay day. He probably thought every movie dork generation after his was gay for watching movies for "fun & enjoyment".

Comment

Also random question what was the last movie to get THIS much attention from the Lounge dorks? I can't think of one. I remember trying to talk about movies here in threads people made & sh^t dying down super quick.

Now a big budget black superhero movie gets made finally & there is a thread made every other day here lmfao. Wtf y'all are some weirdos.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          If they made black panther gay....

Academy award right there.

starring Floyd Mayweather

Comment

I assure you, everyone is shocked.

We all expected a guy who has "#YourLifeDoesn'tMatter" below his name to love this movie.

So much crying from people like this. Wahhhhh. Social Justice Warriors!!!....Wahhhhh.

Biggest group of pansies around. Stop your crying already. Damn.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
              This type of **** here is why some of us get banned... we respond to this piece of **** in the same manner he is using but get banned. These same clowns will call others a bigot doe. You'll also notice the usual afrocentrics say nothing about this **** cause it's from a brotha...
              Stop crying girl. He should of left black people out of his racist rant.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Also random question what was the last movie to get THIS much attention from the Lounge dorks? I can't think of one. I remember trying to talk about movies here in threads people made & sh^t dying down super quick.

Now a big budget black superhero movie gets made finally & there is a thread made every other day here lmfao. Wtf y'all are some weirdos.
                You literally are the dumbest poster I've ever seen on here.

I can just picture you talking in real life and it's extremely idiotic sounding.

You must have an IQ of 80 tops.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  I assure you, everyone is shocked.

We all expected a guy who has "#YourLifeDoesn'tMatter" below his name to love this movie.

So much crying from people like this. Wahhhhh. Social Justice Warriors!!!....Wahhhhh.

Biggest group of pansies around. Stop your crying already. Damn.
                  Wrong again. You in here whining about people giving opinion about a movie like it's ****ting on your identity . Your b*tch ass stay losing to Deezy.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    Ironman?

Thor Ragnarok?

Avengers?

Spiderman homecoming?

Deadpool?

What did I tell u about drinking saltwater, jar head?
                    Deadpool was good. Iron Man too.

Didn't see the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      starring Floyd Mayweather

Comment

Working...
                      X