Collapse
No announcement yet.

Too many racial **** in the lounge.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe we need a forum just for race-related topics? Not that any of those very remain civil or intelligent for any length of time, but it might help to un-clutter the lounge.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      Maybe we need a forum just for race-related topics? Not that any of those very remain civil or intelligent for any length of time, but it might help to un-clutter the lounge.
      Good idea. You'd get MotorCity Fa*got and Dunn out of the Lounge at least.

Comment

I remember when the racial stuff used to be funny and lighthearted.

Now it's just constant whining and redundant race baiting. The good old fashion race joke is just an outdated concept in today's snowflake era. I live vicariously through Dave Chapelle these days.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          yea ask [ DUBBZZ ]

i think he was around

one dude even took that cow's kids shopping

lounge casanovas sprung
          We need pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

Now it's just constant whining and redundant race baiting. The good old fashion race joke is just an outdated concept in today's snowflake era. I live vicariously through Dave Chapelle these days.
            Yep, said this awhile ago, race stuff was fun here, now it's a non stop alt right f@g race bating extravaganza.

Comment

Not been on the forum that long but I get the impression there's always been racial **** on here. Even when people.get banned there's new posters popping up in there place. The forums like the hydra, cut the head off one snake and a new one replaces it.

Comment

Kill all Je-.... oh, not that type of thread?

Then... I agree with Hanz' bootyhole statement from earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  so you can get a petition to come to the US if you're white and displaced, but those same people signing a petition to come to the US want those damn muzzzlims [refugees running from a "civil war"] out of mah ****ry, and it's not a topic of racism?
                  Lol anybody can start a petition on that website for anything. And anybody can sign it. It's not a matter of "what you can and can't do."

Well, well, well what do we have here! A petition for US to accept MORE Syrian refugees! It has almost 80k signatures!

https://petitions.moveon.org/sign/ur...-us-government

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      dudes were beefing over who that cow loved more and ****

some even took trips to see her...good times
                      Sounds like the story about Skills taking a bus to Canada to bone a fat chick.. same story or there are more people who are into that ?

Comment

Working...
                      X