No announcement yet.

Death Wish remake Bruce Willis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
    Yes, of shaolin. This guy is everybody. He's worse than Negan.
    yups. shoalames stank is all over that bltch

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
      He's nothing if not predictable.

Comment

notice how youre the only one mentioning that shlt, floppy ? im sure anorek would disagree with you as well.

damn, desks sure are stupid fncks.
        Stop living in that guys shadow...
        It's pathetic...

Comment

Be real!!!
          Stop trying to be someone else...

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            Meh. It is difficult to remake these gritty 70s movies with the same degree of realism and without filtering them through PC Hollywood today. I might watch it when it comes out on demand or HBO.
            That's the downer really. In the 70s, Hollywood showed balls but in this era, balls are not allowed. They were talking of making Dirty Harry now. God, how laughable. It would be like "Our Harry here loves everybody- African-Americans, Latinos, LBGTs, and crackers." It would be more like "Dusty Harry."
            Idk you guys would be surprised. I guess it kind of depends on who's directing it. Guys like Quentin Tarantino brings the grit! Even his 2 recent ones, Djanog Unchained and The Hateful Eight dropped the n word numerous times, those 2 being period pieces.

Sometimes I feel like a majority of the reason he made those last 2 movies period pieces, was so he could use the n word and not get yelled at about it hahaha.

But even Quentin aside, you can still find some shocking stuff these days. You just need to search for it. Problem is, most theaters don't pick those things up and it either won't get a wide theatrical release, or it won't get any theatrical release at all and it will go straight to VOD. Those movies will fly under the radar, unfortunately. B movies and such.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
              Idk you guys would be surprised. I guess it kind of depends on who's directing it. Guys like Quentin Tarantino brings the grit! Even his 2 recent ones, Djanog Unchained and The Hateful Eight dropped the n word numerous times, those 2 being period pieces.

Sometimes I feel like a majority of the reason he made those last 2 movies period pieces, was so he could use the n word and not get yelled at about it hahaha.

But even Quentin aside, you can still find some shocking stuff these days. You just need to search for it. Problem is, most theaters don't pick those things up and it either won't get a wide theatrical release, or it won't get any theatrical release at all and it will go straight to VOD. Those movies will fly under the radar, unfortunately. B movies and such.
              Yeah, it's really about the mainstream being PC, not everything. There are always things flying under the radar for sure.

Comment

Yeah, it's really about the mainstream being PC, not everything. There are always things flying under the radar for sure.
                They remade 'I Spit On Your Grave' a few years ago, followed by remakes.

They didn't shy away from the rape in that one. Not one bit. So there is still hope.

But again, 'I Spit On Your Grave' remake didn't have a wide theatrical release, so it flew under the radar so to speak.

I read on the IMDB website that there will be a rape scene in Death Wish.

Comment

I wonder if it will have the famous "I kill rich c*nts" line in the remake.

Comment

The death wish movies were trash. They were movies that when my family was poor I would watch, because the library had tons of them in stock because no One wanted to watch that ****.

And Bruce has been a long run of crappy movies, a lot of them straight to dvd even. Would not get my hopes up about this money grab movie.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post

In the original, Jeff Goldblum spray paints a red circle around Bronson's daughter's bare ass and then forces her to suck him off. Doubt we will see anything close to that sort of grit.

The last real gritty type street movie that came out was Bad Lieutenent with Harvey Keitel. The NC-17 version. After that Holyqood started caving in to pressure to feature less graphic violence.

Comment

Working...
                      X