• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Death Wish remake Bruce Willis

Any of you looking forward to it?

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
    Any of you looking forward to it?
    I don't think it will top the original, but I like Bruce Willis and this looks like a solid remake. Definitely gonna check it out.

Comment

Meh. It is difficult to remake these gritty 70s movies with the same degree of realism and without filtering them through PC Hollywood today. I might watch it when it comes out on demand or HBO.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
        I don't think it will top the original, but I like Bruce Willis and this looks like a solid remake. Definitely gonna check it out.
        Will they have the ******* and **** scene?

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
          Meh. It is difficult to remake these gritty 70s movies with the same degree of realism and without filtering them through PC Hollywood today. I might watch it when it comes out on demand or HBO.
          That's the downer really. In the 70s, Hollywood showed balls but in this era, balls are not allowed. They were talking of making Dirty Harry now. God, how laughable. It would be like "Our Harry here loves everybody- African-Americans, Latinos, LBGTs, and crackers." It would be more like "Dusty Harry."

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
            Will they have the ******* and **** scene?
            I'm gonna take a wild guess and say No.

I do hope, as I do with all movies, that some :boobies: show up doe.

Comment

Or you could just pirate the movie like a normal person...

Comment

Originally posted by Geralt69 View Post
                Or you could just pirate the movie like a normal person...
                I don't want to see it that bad. Or else I would just go to the theater like a normal person.

Comment

I don't want to see it that bad. Or else I would just go to the theater like a normal person.
                  You mean like a sucker.....

Comment

Originally posted by Geralt69 View Post
                    You mean like a sucker.....
                    No troll, like a normal person who enjoys movies on a big screen.

Comment

Working...
                    X