Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 NCAA March Madness Challenge + discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most won't give Michigan a chance tomorrow night, they'll point to pedestrian performances during the tournament like the first round game against Montana, needing a miracle against Houston, the game against Florida State...but I'm telling y'all, this team plays down to their competition -- it's been an issue all season long, but they play their best when they're a big underdog. Watch.

For example, when A&M blitzed North Carolina and blew them the f**k out, EVERYBODY was picking Texas A&M to beat the **** out of Michigan, and Michigan came out with a us against the world mentality that game and utterly demolished Texas A&M. They dropped 99 points on them and won by 30.

Anybody who thinks Villanova already has this sown up will be in for some shock on Monday night.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post

Comment

• Villanova will blow out Michigan.

Teams like Villanova usually get beat in 2nd or 3rd rd when they are unfocused and looking past an opponent.

But in the big games, there is nothing to look past to, this is it. Villinava comes in focused and aggressive and up double digits by half. 84-71 final

Comment

• Yeah, I got Villanova.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            Most won't give Michigan a chance tomorrow night, they'll point to pedestrian performances during the tournament like the first round game against Montana, needing a miracle against Houston, the game against Florida State...but I'm telling y'all, this team plays down to their competition -- it's been an issue all season long, but they play their best when they're a big underdog. Watch.

For example, when A&M blitzed North Carolina and blew them the f**k out, EVERYBODY was picking Texas A&M to beat the **** out of Michigan, and Michigan came out with a us against the world mentality that game and utterly demolished Texas A&M. They dropped 99 points on them and won by 30.

Anybody who thinks Villanova already has this sown up will be in for some shock on Monday night.
            I think Michigan has a chance, as long as Villanova doesn't hit their 3s like they did yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              Congrats on the W, bud. Crazy tournament to survive and take it down.
              Yo! Anyone ever told you that you resemble David Price?

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post

You’re go’n to hell......

Comment

• Notre Dame won. One of y'all shoulda told me it was on. I always watch WNCAA finals.

Comment

• The women game was classic

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      Villanova will blow out Michigan.

Teams like Villanova usually get beat in 2nd or 3rd rd when they are unfocused and looking past an opponent.

But in the big games, there is nothing to look past to, this is it. Villinava comes in focused and aggressive and up double digits by half. 84-71 final
                      You're gonna be shocked on Monday. I'm not saying Michigan is gonna win but they're not gonna punked like Kansas did.

Michigan will be in it until the very end.

Comment

Working...
                      X