No announcement yet.

2018 NCAA March Madness Challenge + discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    You're gonna be shocked on Monday. I'm not saying Michigan is gonna win but they're not gonna punked like Kansas did.

Michigan will be in it until the very end.
    Mike how much you got on the spread?

Comment

• What time is the game tonight?

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        What time is the game tonight?

9:20 your time.

Comment

• Gametime....

Comment

• They made Michigan look bad. The dude said Big Sean runs Michigan (false). Big Sean talks about growing up in Michigan. But watch who they got to rep Philly after Big Sean finished talking.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
              The women game was classic
              That mighta been the first full womans basketball game I've ever watched. And yea that was a fun ass game. That winning shot girl was the only girl who can really play doe if you ask me, I was enjoying her all night.

All the rest are wild or just big b^tches & look like they are running in mud when they go to the other side of the court.

Comment

• Michigan D is frustrating Villanova if they stay out of foul trouble they can pull this off

Comment

• This game is crazy. The white guys are the best players tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                    This game is crazy. The white guys are the best players tonight.

That Donte kid is balling if it wasn't for him Michigan would be comfortably ahead

Comment

• I think it's game over for Michigan now unless Wagner goes off I can't see them coming back

Comment

Working...
                      X