Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crime In Sports

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wrestler crimes? So did they do one on the Chris Benoit murder/suicide or Scott Hall shooting and killing a guy in self defense in his youth?

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
      Wrestler crimes? So did they do one on the Chris Benoit murder/suicide or Scott Hall shooting and killing a guy in self defense in his youth?
      I'm almost positive they did a Chris Benoit episode. I don't think they did Scott Hall. Usually it requires a consistent dedication to f#ckheadary or one massive moment of f#ckheadedness to get an episode & Benoit obviously qualifies for the latter.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        I'm almost positive they did a Chris Benoit episode. I don't think they did Scott Hall. Usually it requires a consistent dedication to f#ckheadary or one massive moment of f#ckheadedness to get an episode & Benoit obviously qualifies for the latter.
        Cool. Then they probably also mentioned that the WWE doesn't even mention him at all, except in their website title histories.

Comment

Cool. Then they probably also mentioned that the WWE doesn't even mention him at all, except in their website title histories.
          Looking now.

I'm seeing Tammy Sytch (episode 119). Jake The Snake Roberts (episode 105). Chris Adams (episode 43). And Superfly Snuka (episode 5).

There could be some cats I missed cuz I just noted guys I'm aware of that wrestled & I've not followed wrestling all that much in forever so if they are newer or not that mainstream I might not be aware of them. And sh^t I don't see a Chris Benoit episode so I guess they will be doing that in the future cuz thats for sure a future episode.

Randomly I know Last Podcast on the Left did their take on the Chris Benoit sh^t & their sorta in the same frame of mind as these two guys with trying to go through a story fully & see where the problems with, but in a more funny way then most are down for.

I think thats what I love about this podcast. Its sorta like a roast of a situation more than like some true crime kinda thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Looking now.

I'm seeing Tammy Sytch (episode 119). Jake The Snake Roberts (episode 105). Chris Adams (episode 43). And Superfly Snuka (episode 5).

There could be some cats I missed cuz I just noted guys I'm aware of that wrestled & I've not followed wrestling all that much in forever so if they are newer or not that mainstream I might not be aware of them. And sh^t I don't see a Chris Benoit episode so I guess they will be doing that in the future cuz thats for sure a future episode.

Randomly I know Last Podcast on the Left did their take on the Chris Benoit sh^t & their sorta in the same frame of mind as these two guys with trying to go through a story fully & see where the problems with, but in a more funny way then most are down for.

I think thats what I love about this podcast. Its sorta like a roast of a situation more than like some true crime kinda thing.
            I read Steve Austin's book and according to him, Chris Adams was kind of a douche who screwed him out of a lot of money, but he also trained him and got him into a major storyline feud in Texas, so it's almost like that Chris Rock bit about the uncle that put him through school, but molested him.

Comment

Bump for new episodes about Dale Crowe, Diego Corrales & Mitch "Blood" Green. I didn't even know Dale Crowe went off the rails til hearing his episode.

Brother they finally did a Scott Hall episode.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...=1000427675960

Also Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart.
              https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...=1000433927578

Comment

Well of course. These are sports that involves head trauma. Read up on CTE, it affects behavior, impulse control, rational decision making, personality, etc.

Back in the 90s before we really started learning about head trauma, pychologists and their pseudo-intellectual hypotheses were theorizing that these athletes could not separate the violence in their sport and adjust to real life. No it wasn't that, they were just brain damage and suffering from brain diseases like CTE that governs how we act and behave.

Comment

Working...
                X