Black Panther Vs Batman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
    Mods where are you?
    quit snitching man, what he said isnt offensive. hows it considered so offensive when people say blacks eat fried chicken and watermelon? I dont get offended when people say i drink tea, asians dont get offended when people say they like sushi, turks and kebabs etc. unless theres some shame attached to eating them foods, i dont get it?

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      quit snitching man, what he said isnt offensive. hows it considered so offensive when people say blacks eat fried chicken and watermelon? I dont get offended when people say i drink tea, asians dont get offended when people say they like sushi, turks and kebabs etc. unless theres some shame attached to eating them foods, i dont get it?

Its a typically offensive line people only say to be racist, if it wasn't offensive, he wouldn't run to that line to use it. I mean the mental gymnastics is fine, he can say as he pleases but lets not be oblivious to what he did.

Now i laugh at shyt like that, as it doesn't bother me. Yet the line between something offending you personally and something done to be offensive is quite obvious. Just like all the examples you listed. To be offended when someone says something like that is a weakness we can't afford. To be easily triggered by a word or term? Its corny. Most people IMO, flip out because of why it was used, not that it was used.

Batman v Black Panther is an obvious choice who is better. Its the latter and it aint really close. One is a king of his region where he literally has powers and a high powered suit. Whereas the other guy has a Deus Ex like utility belt and preparation. He was made that way so you could tangibly love him because he's supposed to be humanity and their will to push on defined, but still he is intrinsically powerless.

Comment

Originally posted by Bravado View Post
        Its a typically offensive line people only say to be racist, if it wasn't offensive, he wouldn't run to that line to use it. I mean the mental gymnastics is fine, he can say as he pleases but lets not be oblivious to what he did.

Now i laugh at shyt like that, as it doesn't bother me. Yet the line between something offending you personally and something done to be offensive is quite obvious. Just like all the examples you listed. To be offended when someone says something like that is a weakness we can't afford. To be easily triggered by a word or term? Its corny. Most people IMO, flip out because of why it was used, not that it was used.

Batman v Black Panther is an obvious choice who is better. Its the latter and it aint really close. One is a king of his region where he literally has powers and a high powered suit. Whereas the other guy has a Deus Ex like utility belt and preparation. He was made that way so you could tangibly love him because he's supposed to be humanity and their will to push on defined, but still he is intrinsically powerless.
        Thank you. He made thread and when people lay out the facts, dude came back with "watermelon" as a weakness, because he couldn't find a weakness he feels that batman can exploit, so he resort to racism. Mind you, there is a racist picture floating around the net with black panther eating a watermelon and that's where i supposed he draws the inspiration from.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
          Yes, it was. There is a racist pic of BP floating around the internet with him eating a watermelon. If you don't have the facts to back up your claim that Batman is superior to BP then the logical and intelligent thing to do is concede. Why resort to racism? Let's not pretend that associating blacks with fried chicken and watermelon is not a racist stereotype. FOH, Of course i am offended, because it is uncalled for in an otherwise fun debate. People, especially grown ups, need to learn how to keep their emotion in check.

Comment

i'd pick black panther, brotha's too slick for a superhero like batman.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
              micheal keatons old and scrawny ass wouldnt stand a chance

clooney is too pretty to engage

adam west is too chill

benman did give supes a hard fight (even though he cheated).

bale would be the best version.
              ras al ghul
              You left off one of the best batmans of all time.. Betmen

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
                You left off one of the best batmans of all time.. Betmen
                has he made the DCU yet ? wasnt sure if he got his certificate or not.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                  Thank you. He made thread and when people lay out the facts, dude came back with "watermelon" as a weakness, because he couldn't find a weakness he feels that batman can exploit, so he resort to racism. Mind you, there is a racist picture floating around the net with black panther eating a watermelon and that's where i supposed he draws the inspiration from.
                  superheroes like batman and dd are unique in that they do the most with the least.

bp vs another superhero with super powers and its a joke.

maybe bp vs spidey is close.

Comment

Batman is a sophisticated white billionaire, he would use his white priveleage to destroy black panther. He probably owns the entire housing project black panther lives in so first he would evict him and force him out on the streets, now without a stable place to train and live out of, black panther is going to get weak and tired, bouncing from friends couch to friends couch in the ghetto. Then Batman will send the cops to his house on trumped up warrants to harass him and when they run through his chit and get him on possession charges, its really going to stress down and wear him out. Batman will probably put the IRS on his ass too because there is no way that black panther's taxes are all legit, we know he has to have Wesley Snipes problems. Batman knows black panther will be unarmed coming out of tax court since they make you go through metal detectors and he is going to pounce on him, right as he is coming out and pissed off that his Cadillac has been repossessed. Black panther wont even know what hit him and Batman will come with the ass whooping.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                      Batman is a sophisticated white billionaire, he would use his white priveleage to destroy black panther. He probably owns the entire housing project black panther lives in so first he would evict him and force him out on the streets, now without a stable place to train and live out of, black panther is going to get weak and tired, bouncing from friends couch to friends couch in the ghetto. Then Batman will send the cops to his house on trumped up warrants to harass him and when they run through his chit and get him on possession charges, its really going to stress down and wear him out. Batman will probably put the IRS on his ass too because there is no way that black panther's taxes are all legit, we know he has to have Wesley Snipes problems. Batman knows black panther will be unarmed coming out of tax court since they make you go through metal detectors and he is going to pounce on him, right as he is coming out and pissed off that his Cadillac has been repossessed. Black panther wont even know what hit him and Batman will come with the ass whooping.
                      This wins the thread haha

Bravo

Comment

Working...
                      X