Black peoples favourite superhero
    Vs
    White peoples favourite superhero

Who wins and how?

Poll Included

Discuss...

Ok no poll my phone doesn't have that option

Comment

This movie would actually cause a race war.

The World is ****ing pathetic.

Comment

batman. although people can take solace in the fact hes called 'the dark knight'

Comment

Don't know much about these gayboy super**** BUT.

Black Panther is a cooler concept, so him. Batman is just a legit manchild as far as I know, it's embarrassing.

Comment

You should have made it Marvel vs. DC for a real rivalry....Black Panther vs. Superman.

All for naught, Hulk smashes all, and he's green. And from what I've read he's now Asian too, so there's that...

Comment

As a man who loves black people ,black panther isn't there favorite hero it's Meteor man.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                You should have made it Marvel vs. DC for a real rivalry....Black Panther vs. Superman.

All for naught, Hulk smashes all, and he's green. And from what I've read he's now Asian too, so there's that...
                Hulk and Wolverine are my favorites. 1s green like you said and the others Canadian.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                  Hulk and Wolverine are my favorites. 1s green like you said and the others Canadian.
                  I'm not really big on superhero movies, but I really enjoyed Logan. That was well done. Hulk was always my favorite of the superheroes.

Comment

Batman hands down. Batman is a lot like Floyd Mayweather...finds out your strength to minimize it and exploits found weaknesses. Batman 10 times out of 10.
                    Last edited by krazyn8tive; 02-22-2018, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X