Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone went through "The Belt" during child hood?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
    You were raised by a single mom so you might not know.
    What makes you think I was raised by a single mom?

Comment

i got caught with a nudey mag when i was 12

my pops cut off my dong and fed it to me in a stew

it was delicious

Comment

I remember when I was being stubborn as hell to the point I was throwing things that broke a glass, my mom was trying to calm me down, but then I kicked her on the feet, then finally she had enough and went upstairs and got a belt, hit me hard on the damn buttock.

Then after she just says "This is what happens when you miss behave and do this, you get punished, same goes when you are grown up, you'll get punished if you behave." And then that kept a mental note in me even till now. I went through the belt one time and never received it after.

How about you?
        My Dad had a belt that he used if we got out of control. Stung like hell. LOL.The school had a strap. If you got caught fighting you got sent to the principle. Had to hold my hands out palms up and take a couple of wacks on each hand.

Comment

Many times. Also caught the boot, the fist and the good ol knees on a broomstick. Abuse, maybe. But **** it.

Comment

You were raised by a single mom so you might not know.

Comment

My family is from Italy....they used a cuchara.....a wooden spoon...on my butt. Sometimes it still had spaghetti sauce on it and it looked like I had a bloody butt.

The nuns used yardstick an d pointers and sometimes their hands to slap us.

Comment

Was a staple in my house growing up

Comment

ok, we see whos been bullied by the people who should have been the last people to bully them.

which bsl parent/s beats up their kid/s ?

#ViciousCycles

Comment

Got hit so much I would laugh by 9 years old while I get whooped. I would also put my arm in the way to block the belt and I would also run outside home to a friends house. My brother and I would laugh at eachother after a whooping too. If he got whooped i'd just look at him until he looks at me and I start cracking up. "Ahhhhh you got whooped "

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                      ok, we see whos been bullied by the people who should have been the last people to bully them.

which bsl parent/s beats up their kid/s ?

#ViciousCycles
                      Very true. That's why i'm a CO, and actually love my job, and get excited when I hear there's a fight on the radio and I have to respond to it. The violent upbringing desensitized me to violence. But mind you I have a clean record, never actually been a violent person, just used boxing as a means to calm my temper.

Comment

Working...
                      X