Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone went through "The Belt" during child hood?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Very true. That's why i'm a CO, and actually love my job, and get excited when I hear there's a fight on the radio and I have to respond to it. The violent upbringing desensitized me to violence. But mind you I have a clean record, never actually been a violent person, just used boxing as a means to calm my temper.
    i dont get that need for a parent to beat up (and lets face it, thats what parents do) those who are the most vulnerable and helpless.

''im only whipping you for your own good.''

how degrading would it be if ALL bosses hired someone to spank/beat up tardy/messy employees

wont stop until youre all out -
    ''i said i want those files alphabetized, you pos !!!''

that shlt wouldnt sit well.

my dad mentioned (when the beatings became jokes) how he regretted hitting us as kids. we laughed about the way he wouldnt GAF where the beating commenced.

if my father was caught beating us up like that today, hed have to answer to a CO for life.

was/is that the only way to make men of boys ?!?!? ladies of girls ?!?!?

still waiting to see which BSL parent does that or plans to

Comment

I got the belt,
      i got the horsewhip,
      i got the boot,
      i got the flat hand,
      i got the fist

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
        I got the belt,
        i got the horsewhip,
        i got the boot,
        i got the flat hand,
        i got the fist
        is that how you would discipline/''teach'' your kids ?

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
          is that how you would discipline/''teach'' your kids ?
          My father used all those thin gs on me, that's what i meant.
          I don't have no children, if i however should have children in the future i will not use physical discipline, that did not work on me and only made me an aggressive person growing up resulting frequent fighting and run ins with the law

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
            My father used all those thin gs on me, that's what i meant.
            I don't have no children, if i however should have children in the future i will not use physical discipline, that did not work on me and only made me an aggressive person growing up resulting frequent fighting and run ins with the law
            and i dont think lounge parents would either.

violence usually begets violence. beatings are, at best, an adhesive-less band aide.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              My dad gave me the belt.

Mom was more creative and used wirehangers and the wooden edge of a tennis racket.

My parents are cool as hell and very chill people. When I hangout with them now, I'm shocked to think that these people actually physically disciplined me.

I'm 35 now, but my parents would still whip me if they read half of the crap that I talk about on this site.

Hahaha wanker ma man me too. I just troll

Comment

and i dont think lounge parents would either.

violence usually begets violence. beatings are, at best, an adhesive-less band aide.
                I dont believe in hittin kids.
                Discipline yeh. Hitting no.

Imagine if your boss hit you for being late

Comment

i dont get that need for a parent to beat up (and lets face it, thats what parents do) those who are the most vulnerable and helpless.

how degrading would it be if ALL bosses hired someone to spank/beat up tardy/messy employees

my dad mentioned (when the beatings became jokes) how he regretted hitting us as kids. we laughed about the way he wouldnt GAF where the beating commenced.

if my father was caught beating us up like that today, hed have to answer to a CO for life.

Ah man u have already mentioned it

Ma mayn

Comment

I agree with you 100%. I frown upon beating kids. I actually get visibly pissed when I see parents beating their kids in public. I don’t even condone cussing kids out, let alone beating them.

Comment

I got the belt so often as a kid that I would never beat my kids like that. Maybe a whack here and there on the ass for something serious.

Comment

Working...
                      X