Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone went through "The Belt" during child hood?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mother would grab my face around the mouth and squeeze really hard, digging fingers into both cheeks - kinda hurts man. Sometimes a really hard slap to the face or ass, sometimes repeatedly.

Father usually meant really hard football kick up the ass as he directs you to your room. He played football so yeah, it ****ing hurt.

Plus he would strangle you with one hand to get his message across - not life-endangering tightness though.

All in all I harbour no ill feelings towards them, from what I hear of their childhoods the older generations were WAAAAAAAAY more strict with their punishments. Parents provided a roof over my head, morals, food and education as well as birthday presents, Christmas presents, Easter egg hunts, recreational / sports acitivites etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
      Kids who didn't get a whippin' usually grow up soft and end up as liberals.
      Definitely agree! I grew up around liberals and future liberals - the few kids I knew that grew up conservative were the ones that copped an ass-beating on occasion. Funny thing is, they usually grew up with better relations with their parents.

I'm not political though, don't watch any news or TV or read any online, but I can't stand liberals - they try to defy and deny the natural struggle of life and expect someone to provide for them, they have no concept of consequence either.

When I grew up, if me and my brothers were playing around and accidentally broke something in the house or put a hole in the wall, we'd pause and our hearts would skip a beat because we knew we were going to get hurt.

Nothing like a good hiding and the terror that comes with the inevitibility of punishment to teach you of action > consequence.

Comment

parenting 101

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
          but I can't stand liberals - they try to defy and deny the natural struggle of life and expect someone to provide for them, they have no concept of consequence either.

When I grew up, if me and my brothers were playing around and accidentally broke something in the house or put a hole in the wall, we'd pause and our hearts would skip a beat because we knew we were going to get hurt.

Nothing like a good hiding and the terror that comes with the inevitibility of punishment to teach you of action > consequence.
          Yes, yes, yes.... denying the natural struggle of life. Well put.

My brother and I once broke an antinque plate at my parents house. My dad was away on business for the whole week. He had such control over discipline that he made us stay in our rooms until he got home at the end of the week. We wouldn’t dare come out of our rooms out of fear of further punishment. Imagine that these days... never would happen with these snowflakes.

Comment

My mother had these metal ornamental spoon and forks that were like 2 feet long and weighed at least 10 pounds. She would whoop my ass to the point when there were times when my ass would be so bruised and tender I couldn't even sit on it. Looked like my ass had frostbite. Lol she would always get a kick out of it

Comment

pshh the belt was a standard for me when i fvçked up. My mom on the other hand she had the lightning fast hand smacking, I'm telling you right now Floyd Mayweather ain't got **** on my mom with the hand speed, every time she slapped me I would have a delayed reaction, like the kid that cries 15 seconds later after getting hit cuz I would be like a deer caught in the headlights wondering wtf just happened..then there was the dreaded chancla..... if your mexican you know what I'm talkin bout

Comment

the one that is saying yall got beat by your moms instead.. take that as a blessing.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                  Yes, yes, yes.... denying the natural struggle of life. Well put.

My brother and I once broke an antinque plate at my parents house. My dad was away on business for the whole week. He had such control over discipline that he made us stay in our rooms until he got home at the end of the week. We wouldn’t dare come out of our rooms out of fear of further punishment. Imagine that these days... never would happen with these snowflakes.
                  It's scary to think that in today's world your parents could be arrested

Comment

you kicked your mother and FINALLY she whooped out the belt lmfao.

Comment

Yeah I got the belt.

Also I used to hate spice (well I was a little kid) but when I would curse my dad would put hot sauce on my tongue.

I used to hate that I do love spicy food now doe.

Comment

Working...
                      X