Collapse
No announcement yet.

You gotta be a real piece of **** to go after kids who almost lost their lives

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm glad kids are being used to politicize this issue. May be the only way we will get meaningful change.

Something needs to be done when mass shootings at school are seen as inevitable.

Comment

Do they have a plan? Or is it just "something needs to be done"?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        I'm glad kids are being used to politicize this issue. May be the only way we will get meaningful change.

Something needs to be done when mass shootings at school are seen as inevitable.
        Then let them do it at the state level. If Florida wants strict gun control laws like Chicago, Illinois that's on them. And if other states don't that's also their right. Instead of one big Federal law, there's a reason why there is the 10th amendment.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          Do they have a plan? Or is it just "something needs to be done"?
          Well, they can't vote........

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
            Then let them do it at the state level. If Florida wants strict gun control laws like Chicago, Illinois that's on them. And if other states don't that's also their right. Instead of one big Federal law, there's a reason why there is the 10th amendment.
            As we can see strict state gun laws don't work. That's why they want them at the federal level. Strict state gun laws only create a profitable black market

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              Well, they can't vote........
              That's not what I asked, though. Do they have an idea on how we make schools safer?

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
                I can respect your point. I think state laws have been shown not to work so we need to do something different on the federal level.

Comment

That's not what I asked, though. Do they have an idea on how we make schools safer?
                  That's not their job. That's the job of the elected representatives. Their plan is to make sure this issue doesn't get swept under the rug again. Its ridiculous to put the burden on the students to come up with a plan. Their plan is to not get shot at again.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    That's not their job. That's the job of the elected representatives. Their plan is to make sure this issue doesn't get swept under the rug again. Its ridiculous to put the burden on the students to come up with a plan. Their plan is to not get shot at again.
                    Ok, so theyre going to b itch and moan, with no plan of action. What happens when Congress points at the 10th amendment and says, it's not our job? Go talk to FL legislature about putting a police officer in your school.

Comment

Ok, so theyre going to b itch and moan, with no plan of action. What happens when Congress points at the 10th amendment and says, it's not our job? Go talk to FL legislature about putting a police officer in your school.
                      ***** and moan????? These kids thought they were gonna die less than a week ago. I guarantee if it happened to you or you children you'd "***** and moan" too. What the hell is wrong with people? These kids were huddled in classrooms and hiding in closets while their classmates were being gunned down. Of course they're pissed off and want something done.

Comment

Working...
                      X