No announcement yet.

You gotta be a real piece of **** to go after kids who almost lost their lives

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    ***** and moan????? These kids thought they were gonna die less than a week ago. I guarantee if it happened to you or you children you'd "***** and moan" too. What the hell is wrong with people? These kids were huddled in classrooms and hiding in closets while their classmates were being gunned down. Of course they're pissed off and want something done.

Something done like what? All you hear is something needs to be done! But you and everyone else have absolutely no solutions short of banning weapons entirely, which isn't going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      ***** and moan????? These kids thought they were gonna die less than a week ago. I guarantee if it happened to you or you children you'd "***** and moan" too. What the hell is wrong with people? These kids were huddled in classrooms and hiding in closets while their classmates were being gunned down. Of course they're pissed off and want something done.
      Difference is, I have a plan. Lets put more cops in schools to protect our children.

That's a lot different than "do something...but I don't know what..."

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        Something done like what? All you hear is something needs to be done! But you and everyone else have absolutely no solutions short of banning weapons entirely, which isn't going to happen.
        Thank you. Somebody sees my point.

It's always just the ambiguous "we need gun control " without any specifics

Comment

What if gun control becomes "the issue" of the 2018 and 2020 elections? I agree its likely nothing will happen but if we see more candidates elected to office that are not funded/supported by the NRA, then its safe to say there will be change.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            What if gun control becomes "the issue" of the 2018 and 2020 elections? I agree its likely nothing will happen but if we see more candidates elected to office that are not funded/supported by the NRA, then its safe to say there will be change.
            What extra measures of gun control would you implement to have stopped this kid or the Vegas shooter from murdering people.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              Difference is, I have a plan. Lets put more cops in schools to protect our children.

Why would we do that? The goal shouldn't be to keep weapons in the hands of potential mass shooters and then put police in schools so if someone comes we have a shootout around our kids. Is that something you want- a heavily armed assailant and cops engaged in a firefight?

Perhaps we need to start banning the production and sale of all automatic weapons.

Comment

These kids are calling on elected representatives to do their job. These people were voted into office to solve complex issues. If they can't figure out how to make schools safer then they should be replaced. Simply sending thoughts and prayers isn't gonna cut it.

THERE WAS A COP IN THE SCHOOL DURING THE TIME OF THE SHOOTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
                  The "black keeeeed" was 17 YO 6'3'' 160 pounds; Zimmerman was 5'7'' 185.

Hahahahahaha Trayvon got his ass blown away. Stupid dindu hahahhahahaha
                  You're a fucking moron...........

Comment

Yes. Also there are a lot of retired Vets that risked there lives to protect our country. That would love to take on a job protecting our kids.

Comment

What extra measures of gun control would you implement to have stopped this kid or the Vegas shooter from murdering people.
                      It's not about doing one or 2 things right before the attack that somehow prevents it. You know this. It's doing things over time with the goal being lowering the occurrences of mass shootings in the future, not retroactively trying to figure out how to stop events that already happened.

After Columbine, had we put in strict national gun laws we'd have started to change the gun culture in America.
                      Banning the sale of all military grade weapons and semi-automatic weapons.

We couldn't do anything Friday to prevent a shooting on Monday. But we can do something in 2018 that helps lessen the chances of a mass shooting in 2020.

Comment

Working...
                      X