• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    You wouldn’t be able to afford either mate

werent you gonna kill yourself? whats the hold up

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
      I understand why people would spend extra on an iPhone back in the day. The smoothness and overall experience was brilliant compared to an Android. Android phones in 2018 are completely different now. iPhones just seem SO basic and boring in comparison. Plus, battery life is still ****e on iPhones.
      Iphones do everything very well. If you need to torrent movies on your phone, Android is the way. If you want a phone to do everything well but not replace your PC, iPhone is the way.

As for the battery, the new CPUs of the current generation of iphones are on point in terms of efficiency and real world usage.

IPhone 8 is equal to the 8 line of Samsungs. The iPhone 8 Plus battery lasts longer than the Note 8 in real world usage.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        werent you gonna kill yourself? whats the hold up

Comment

I have a Samsung S8. Just the regular one, not the S8+ or Note since I don't really care for a bigger screen. This is the best phone I've ever had and the smallest smartphone I've owned. Best data connection too.

I first had the original Samsung Galaxy Nexus, and then the LG G3 which had the biggest and nicest screen, but it was the worst phone I've ever owned. It gave me the bluescreen of death and never recovered, didn't even last two years. So I decided to go back to Samsung phones.
          Last edited by Willy Wanker; 02-16-2018, 08:37 PM.

Comment

I may upgrade my X to Galaxy 9 if I hear it's better.

Comment

iPhone X battery life is amazing. I read someone say something about it in this thread but now can't find it. But yeah, it has a long ass battery life.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                iPhone X battery life is amazing. I read someone say something about it in this thread but now can't find it. But yeah, it has a long ass battery life.
                The A11 Bionic chip is very efficient. The 8 and 8 Plus have the same CPUs and also have great battery life. The 8 Plus actually outlasts the X.

Comment

Note 8 is king as of now. Better then iPhone x is numerous ways.

bigger screen
                  better screen resolution
                  Bigger battery
                  S pen features
                  Better muiltitasking
                  Always on display
                  Smarter notification system
                  and more

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJMR8de3RJM&t=122s

Comment

Working...