Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does the NRA go quiet whenever there's a mass shooting?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    I think the question is a bit tongue n cheek.

Really, the question is just to say, "A yo, come answer for your bad."
    ''umm....we here at nra hq are deeply remorseful that yet another crazy cvnt came unhinged. what was it this time ? failed relationship ? lost job ? favorite team lost a big game ? yeah, we take full responsibility for all that shlt.''

Comment

• Can we actually quantify gun violence in major US cities? We all know who wins the UD when it comes to shooting children without remorse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
        ''umm....we here at nra hq are deeply remorseful that yet another crazy cvnt came unhinged. what was it this time ? failed relationship ? lost job ? favorite team lost a big game ? yeah, we take full responsibility for all that shlt.''

That pretty much works. But again, I don't want to speak for the thread starter. I'm just saying that the only reason to ask a question like this is really in a taunting way. The NRA needs to make some serious compromises to get this thing under control, or someone needs to step in and end the NRA. Otherwise....what's the point of being so upset when these things happen if you're not going to do anything about it to stop it from happening again. It's really stupid for a society to have the means but refuse to protect it's citizens, especially when there are plenty of examples all over the world that show what needs to be done. What is the benefit of this social contract with the citizens? You feel like you gotta take a bubble gut shlt every time your kid walks out the door to go to school! What a life.

Comment

That pretty much works. But again, I don't want to speak for the thread starter. I'm just saying that the only reason to ask a question like this is really in a taunting way. The NRA needs to make some serious compromises to get this thing under control, or someone needs to step in and end the NRA. Otherwise....what's the point of being so upset when these things happen if you're not going to do anything about it to stop it from happening again. It's really stupid for a society to have the means but refuse to protect it's citizens, especially when there are plenty of examples all over the world that show what needs to be done. What is the benefit of this social contract with the citizens? You feel like you gotta take a bubble gut shlt every time your kid walks out the door to go to school! What a life.
          What new gun law(s) would have prevented this shooting?

Comment

the TS is a sad person with a one way pov on things. he hates facts that dont go his way. facts are only useful if they further his agenda.

theres nothing the nra can or should do. if a person is dead set on doing something, theyre going to do it. okl bombing and twin towers are prime examples.

teach your kids about caring for others and hope for the best. if the parents are fncked up, its not the nra fault.

Comment

• because if they tried to say anything they'd be accused of being disrespectful, etc..

it's best to just let the emotional idiots have their say in the heat of the moment, and then let the facts speak for themselves when cooler heads prevail.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                the TS is a sad person with a one way pov on things. he hates facts that dont go his way. facts are only useful if they further his agenda.

theres nothing the nra can or should do. if a person is dead set on doing something, theyre going to do it. okl bombing and twin towers are prime examples.

teach your kids about caring for others and hope for the best. if the parents are fncked up, its not the nra fault.
                What about agreeing that assault rifles should be banned?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  What new gun law(s) would have prevented this shooting?
                  How about banning guns?

Comment

What about agreeing that assault rifles should be banned?
                    i whole heartily agree. anything that isnt in this pic......

.....should be banned

and i can guarantee you if the perp was black, the TS wouldnt have made a thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by //// View Post
                      Arguments this poor/illogical are why I became a life member.
                      What is illogical is doing the same thing over and over Again n and expecting different results.
                      America will fake sympathy for a couple days and then it will be back to business as usual

Comment

Working...
                      X