Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does the NRA go quiet whenever there's a mass shooting?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    No, no, you can't bring up cars. That's a strawman argument. LMFAO!!!
    lordy.....i try not to give up on people being sensible.

then theres threads like this

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Talking to an imaginary ghost in the sky & claiming that ghost talks to you is mental illness. People who believe that are admitting they hear voices in their head. If that's not a mental illness I don't know what is
      THat has nothing to do with my question..

Define mentally ill..

You on Prozac?

PTSD?

Etc..

I need criteria before blindly voting for support.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        THat has nothing to do with my question..

Define mentally ill..

You on Prozac?

PTSD?

Etc..

I need criteria before blindly voting for support.
        I just defined it. Talking to something that isn't there and hearing voices in your head is a mental illness. But for some reason when you call that voice in your head "God" it's overlooked as a mental illness. If a person called a voice in their head "Alice" they'd be committed to a mental institution and put on meds. But as long as you call that voice in your head 'God' everything is ok.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          You Yanks need more guns in order to prevent these killings.
          Nah, they need all the guns so they can stand up to the government in case the government tries to take the guns away. NRA members would rather get penetrated by the barrel of their own M-19 than f**k Scarlett Johansen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
            lordy.....i try not to give up on people being sensible.

then theres threads like this
            We should both know better than to engage that troll.

Comment

• This kid was clearly psycho. His goal was to inflict maximum damage. Banning the AR15 would have just made this kid either buy it on the black market ot find another way such as building homemade bombs etc.

Comment

Everytime there is a mass shooting the NRA social media accounts stop posting for a few days. They wait until everything dies down then they're back to their same ****posting as before. They haven't posted on Facebook or Twitter since the shooting yesterday. This happens EVERY! SINGLE! TIME!

Ok homie, I'm sad some soft azz mo ****er killed innocent ppl..

I don't know why lil Phaggots like that ****in puto were ever made...

There is zero honor in dropping bodies of innocent ppl..

Do young ppl value life so little in a quest for fame...

If they all that, step to me and brig your A game..

Young fatherless lil putos brag about and do shameful shameful stuff..

Comment

• Originally posted by E10Rifle View Post
                  We should both know better than to engage that troll.
                  has anyone figured out what the nra is supposed to say about these tragedies or is it just a ''cool'' question to ask

Comment

Talking to an imaginary ghost in the sky & claiming that ghost talks to you is mental illness. People who believe that are admitting they hear voices in their head. If that's not a mental illness I don't know what is
                    You mean like MLK who said God spoke to him? Or Oprah who said God has not yet told her to run for office? I guess Martin Luther King and Oprah are both insane by your standards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                      has anyone figured out what the nra is supposed to say about these tragedies or is it just a ''cool'' question to ask
                      I think the question is a bit tongue n cheek.

Really, the question is just to say, "A yo, come answer for your bad."

Comment

Working...
                      X