Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is supporting us to go to war with Iraq?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We don't have a government..at least not one that I recognize.

Comment

I am voting for Aaron ...

Comment

I'd vote for him if I live in the states.

Comment

thanks you guys. If I only had political backing, soft spots for tobacco companies and the 8 million dollar minimum campaign fee that keeps the common man from having a shot at running a country that is predominatly like him, I would make you proud,lol.

Comment

I'd love to be the secretary of defense, but my views aren't very popular

Comment

works out perfect. you have the view needed for war time and ill handle the general public and social aspect. I would go about the Global board and assign my advisors.

Comment

you kill them they kill you, thats not a very diplomatic solution if the economy its in a bad condition war should not be the anwer, also if saddam is giving so many problems let t iraq solve their own problems.
                50% of iraq designated aereas for agriculture are polluted as comsecuence of the gulf-war, it would be a shame another war in that part of the world, in terms of "danger" North-Korea and China are more important and no military action is taken against them? why because they dont have oil and could be a serious threat? stop the bs or at least dont vote for those who love war.

Comment

There will never be peace so we may as well win. Just nuke the ****ers.

Comment

I dont want an utopic paradise if someone loves the prophet ma**** ok, if you believe in jesus and elvis presley ok. I just think earth would be a better place if everybody minds their own business.

Comment

Guys, I come from the future. Don't do it, I promise the whole nuke thing is a lie.

Comment

Working...
                      X