Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is supporting us to go to war with Iraq?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't heard of a single person here in Sweden who supports "you"

Comment

[quote:3db1de4ae7="prime cut"]Exactly Kato, and it's actually the reason for all this to begin with. We don't let anyone **** with Israel, and only became worse once they attacked us.[/quote:3db1de4ae7]

Thats why the US should not become involved in other countries affairs, when we do get involved its not for the sake of peace, its because there is an interest at stake. In Venezuela when we have had problems with Colombias "guerrillas" the US has always wanted to help by coming and taking over the borders, (guess which part of Venezuela contains the most petroleum?) we have always turned the help down because it would only make matters worst.

We go to war and I will bet you my life earning this will happen again 10 years from now and again and again.

Comment

[quote:f1f4a63977="paddan"]I haven't heard of a single person here in Sweden who supports "you"[/quote:f1f4a63977]"you" as in Bush.

Comment

Kato, our country has no choice but to support Israel, not matter what the circumstances are.

Comment

[quote:d77d0ccaf2="prime cut"]Kato, our country has no choice but to support Israel, not matter what the circumstances are.[/quote:d77d0ccaf2]

Why do you say that?...

Comment

Because we had the most part in creating them and to let it fail looks bad to the US. I just think it was weird in the first place that land was given to the jews that wasnt thiers because the allies felt bad about turning thier heads to a massacre in Europe.

I particularly do not want war cause the lower class will suffer on both sides. Iraq and the US will send in soldiers and nobody sitting in power will risk anything from thier personal assets. The spoils will be payed by the blood of the people of these courtries so a fat assed soccor mom can pay less to fill up her SUV.

Comment

Well, in our country the jewish people have lots of power. They as a group have lots of money, and many serve high positions in our government. Needless to say money controls the interests of our government. The fastest way for a man in power in the United States to fall to nothing is by pissing off the jews. So basically whatever happens to them happens to us.

Comment

I agree Prime. All the media control is primarily owned by Jews. You **** with them and every News broadcast and paper will be verbally buggering you.

Comment

[quote:b1a84b1fab="prime cut"]Well, in our country the jewish people have lots of power. They as a group have lots of money, and many serve high positions in our government. Needless to say money controls the interests of our government. The fastest way for a man in power in the United States to fall to nothing is by pissing off the jews. So basically whatever happens to them happens to us.[/quote:b1a84b1fab]

Well, I am understand where you are coming from, I don't agree with it, but I understand, so what if Israel is the worst of 2 evils, does that makes it right for what is happening to come back and bite us in the ass?... We supported the middle East with their troubles with Russia because we wanted Russia to suffer... everything is one sick money driven issue and will always come back to hunt us, thats why war is not the answer, its like giving a sugar pill to tumor that must be removed.

Comment

I agree Kato but the gray areas are huge. Negotiations cant be reached and mass slaughter I feel wouldnt help at all so its chaos until they reach a solution. gotta wait it out.

Comment

Working...
                      X