Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is supporting us to go to war with Iraq?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kato, you explain your points very well, makes discussions more interesting. Just consider me a brain-washed American. I just believe that until we oust Saddam and the Al-Quida we will continue to be under attack. I personally believe that Bush is using this thought of war to devert the public from seeing what a ****ty job he is doing as our president. Saying that though, I want to live in a safe country and those ****ers are not making that a reality at the present time.

Comment

[quote:7e874f39b2="Aaron Suave"]I agree Kato but the gray areas are huge. Negotiations cant be reached and mass slaughter I feel wouldnt help at all so its chaos until they reach a solution. gotta wait it out.[/quote:7e874f39b2]

All I am saying is War will not be the answer, its the end, it will not make it better and in the mean time our people will be getting killed, mentally disturbed, injured, etc.

Comment

[quote:749f66ba43="Kato"][quote:749f66ba43="Aaron Suave"]I agree Kato but the gray areas are huge. Negotiations cant be reached and mass slaughter I feel wouldnt help at all so its chaos until they reach a solution. gotta wait it out.[/quote:749f66ba43]

All I am saying is War will not be the answer, its the end, it will not make it better and in the mean time our people will be getting killed, mentally disturbed, injured, etc.[/quote:749f66ba43]
        I tend to believe the opposite. If we as a nation sit around and let Osama and/or Saddam continue to terrorize our country and do nothing about it, I believe our people will suffer from constant fear and our economy will crash even further than it has. We cannot show that we will not retaliate when attacked, or we will be asking for an eventual invasion.

Comment

[quote:7b113d2674="prime cut"]Kato, you explain your points very well, makes discussions more interesting. Just consider me a brain-washed American. I just believe that until we oust Saddam and the Al-Quida we will continue to be under attack. I personally believe that Bush is using this thought of war to devert the public from seeing what a ****ty job he is doing as our president. Saying that though, I want to live in a safe country and those ****ers are not making that a reality at the present time.[/quote:7b113d2674]

you hit the nail on the head "present time". We can go to war, thing will calm down, and the result of the war will generate more hatred by those who suffer and this will come back.

Bush has used this situation for his own purposes, as you say, look at our current living conditions in our country, things are not 100%, the economy sucks, every is scared to invest, companies are ****ing around left and right, no one trust the market. We continue to educate people in third world countries in military so they can in return opress the people of their nation.

When Bush came to office he wanted for all people that have had a drug offense (yes, even those under the age of eighteen) to be denied financial aid, meaning that if you were 13 and got caught with a joint and that was on your record you would no longer have aid as an option. Since Sept 11th, all of that has been forgotten. The fact that there is tax money being spent to see if monorities are as intelligent there for making them or not deserve financial aid, or if this was indeed a risk loan. All these things have been put in the back burner.

Comment

Agreed, except I don't think these guys will ever leave us alone until they a terminated. They hate us for helping Israel, and we can't change that. So I don't think they're going to change either.

Comment

[quote:a458fade25="prime cut"]Agreed, except I don't think these guys will ever leave us alone until they a terminated. They hate us for helping Israel, and we can't change that. So I don't think they're going to change either.[/quote:a458fade25]

they will never be terminated, you would have to commit genocide, and still someone out there will feel hatred for all that has happen and it will start all over. Their hatred is also a result from us helping them go to war with Russia and then turning our back on them after all the destruction took place, we never helped them get back on their feet, they felt used, which we did. I am not saying that anyone here is in the correct, all I am saying is that war is not the answer

Comment

Unfortunatly, there is no right answer. So I take my country's side

Comment

I support nothing the US government does.

Comment

Same regarding the Canadian government, whatever they do.

Comment

[quote:b4d10d61e1]When Bush came to office he wanted for all people that have had a drug offense (yes, even those under the age of eighteen) to be denied financial aid, meaning that if you were 13 and got caught with a joint and that was on your record you would no longer have aid as an option. [/quote:b4d10d61e1]

thats kinda funny for a guy caught doing blow in college.

[quote:b4d10d61e1]Agreed, except I don't think these guys will ever leave us alone until they a terminated. They hate us for helping Israel, and we can't change that. So I don't think they're going to change either.[/quote:b4d10d61e1]

feel it will be hard to settle these problems. that is why War will not work. Unfortunetly it will always be there and in rare cases it is necessary. They hate us for exploiting thier resources in the third world as well (despite various shieks and sultans who squander and leave thier people to live in shacks) but its always the people who suffer.

Ill use your avatar of Michael Corleone as an example. In the book The Godfather they bring up the fact that the death of a man may also be necessary for his son once he has reached a certain age. after all, little boys grow up to be men capable of revenge. So if we go balls to the wall in the middle east the victims families will hate us also and the American families will blame the "rag heads" for the casualties as well. unless you want to wipe out the next generation I feel that these mutual feelings will always be unless countries try to make peace.

Comment

Working...
                      X