Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Putin accomplish his goal?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Did Putin accomplish his goal?

Look at all of us, myself included. In my lifetime I've never seen this country so divided. The Bush years were bad but I never got the sense the country was on the verge of exploding.

I feel like at the end of the Mueller investigation one side won't be happy with the results. If Trump is impeached/indicted the right won't be happy. If Trump is cleared the left won't be happy. With so much riding on this, the extremist on whatever side that isn't happy will try to make some **** jump off.

[B]***Nowhere in this post did I blame Trump. I blamed Putin. Look at the people who bring this back to American politicians. This is exactly what the Senator is talking about***[/B]
    Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 02-03-2018, 02:28 PM.

Nope, not many problems from the Right. Obama won two terms and you had none of that insanity.

The Left, however, started losing their mind ever since Trump announced his intentions to run. The media/late night shows were all shltting on him and making fun, polls were showing a Hillary landslide victory. The media started pushing the racial/anti-immigration story when all Trump wanted to do was minimize ILLEGAL immigration and enforce the borders.

Then when Trump was elected there were hundreds of thousands of “peaceful” leftards protesting in the streets, vandalizing and destryoing property and beating up Trump supporters in gangs.

Also came out the narrative that it was all due to Russia that Trump won. Then they started calling him mentally unfit for presidency and tried to use that as grounds for impeachment.
    So if you look at all of this OBJECTIVELY, the Leftist Media, and the Leftist supporters are the ones who pushed the divisive agenda a lot more than the right. NEW LOWS WERE REACHED.
    Last edited by Vlad_; 02-03-2018, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Example #1

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      Nope, not many problems on the Right. Obama won two terms and you had none of that insanity.

The left, however, started losing their mind ever since Trump announced his intentions to run. The media/late night shows were all shltting on him and making fun, polls were showing a Hillary landslide victory. The media started pushing the racial/anti-immigration story when all Trump wanted to do was minimize ILLEGAL immigration and enforce the borders.

Then when Trump was elected there were hundreds of thousands of “peaceful” leftards protesting in thr streets, vandalizing and destryoing property and beating up Trump supporters in gangs. Also came out the narrative that it was all due to Russia that Trump won. Then they started calling him mentally unfit for presidency and tried to use that as grounds for impeachment.
      So if you look at all of this OBJECTIVELY, the Leftist Media, and the Leftist supporters are the ones who pushed the divisive agenda a lot more than the right. NEW LOWS WERE REACHED.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

Look at all of us, myself included. In my lifetime I've never seen this country so divided. The Bush years were bad but I never got the sense the country was on the verge of exploding.

I feel like at the end of the Mueller investigation one side won't be happy with the results. If Trump is impeached/indicted the right won't be happy. If Trump is cleared the left won't be happy. With so much riding on this, the extremist on whatever side that isn't happy will try to make some **** jump off.
        You watch too much TV

Comment

Example #1
          LMFAO.

I seriously wish all the people who consider themselves a D or R were gone tomorrow (died, go to another country, the rapture or w/e) & the US would be better for it.

All these politicians are corrupt & all these people backing them are on some Hall Bopp sh^t or w/e those Nike wearing suicide mfers were called. You shouldn't agree with one group THAT much. Both of these opposing sides are sh^theads.

Comment

Yes. Putin has won.

Щелцоме Цомраде.

Comment

For us poor people it was tough under Reagan. ... Eventually Bill got a lot of credit for policies Reagan put in place. It happens to every president. It's some what analogous to turning an aircraft carrier around, it takes miles and time to go a new direction.
              Last edited by Zaroku; 02-03-2018, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                LMFAO.

I seriously wish all the people who consider themselves a D or R were gone tomorrow (died, go to another country, the rapture or w/e) & the US would be better for it.

All these politicians are corrupt & all these people backing them are on some Hall Bopp sh^t or w/e those Nike wearing suicide mfers were called. You shouldn't agree with one group THAT much. Both of these opposing sides are sh^theads.
                I aint gon lie. Trump got me tight. I stopped dealing with an associate over Trump. I can look at myself and admit when it comes to Trump i'm an extremist. But I aint so extreme imma do something crazy and **** up my money

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Peen 50 View Post
                  Yes. Putin has won.

Щелцоме Цомраде.
                  Whatever this is, it ain’t making any sense and it ain’t Russian.

Comment

Barry and Hillary ran on the "us against them" platform. No turning back now. It will take a strong independent candidate to bridge the gap.

Comment

Working...
                    X