No announcement yet.

Did Putin accomplish his goal?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Because he's a racist and that's where I draw the line. Some people draw it at abortion, some people draw it at gun rights. Everybody has a line and mine is racist.
    How though? What did he do?

Clinton is so much worst. A professional liar. Trump says dumb ****, but what did he do man?

I don't give a **** either way, all corrupt.

Every
    Single
    One.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Peen 50 View Post
      I got it from a Cyrillic translator.

I don't speak Sputnik.

Don't shoot me, tovarich.
      I will not, I will let Waldo take care of it.

Comment

Example #5

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        It was"t Russia or Putin who referred to half the country as deplorables. Or those bitter clingers with their guns.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          How though? What did he do?

Clinton is so much worst. A professional liar. Trump says dumb ****, but what did he do man?

I don't give a **** either way, all corrupt.

Every
          Single
          One.
          Not really trying to talk about that in this thread. I just wanted to be honest about myself with my admissions

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
            I will not, I will let Waldo take care of it.

Comment

Example #5
              Behavior of someone who has been proven wrong yet again.

Comment

Example #6

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                Behavior of someone who has been proven wrong yet again.

Comment

I was suspicious and didn't trust this government and it's so called leaders way before Trump was in office. Had nothing to do with Putin

Comment

Because he's a racist and that's where I draw the line. Some people draw it at abortion, some people draw it at gun rights. Everybody has a line and mine is racist.
                    I think everyone has some racism in them. I don't like racism either. I was talking to a few close homies, and they were mad at whitey. I'm not white. I'm a mixed blooded person, anyway I was chopping it up with my people about racism, how evil the white man is, wiping out the Native people everywhere, slavery, holocaust, etc.

I read posts where dudes imply that it's all a Jew conspiracy, everything, and it might be, I'm not invited to power pow wow's like that. I told my partners that people are gonna hate when avg. mofo's like up come up, and I was talking people in my own hood. It's been my experience that "fortune favors the bold", it does not excuse makers.
                    Excuse makers make lil to no progress year on year.. They are self checked at this point.

You can hate racists and racism all you want, but if it isn't directly holding you back, move forward and blaze your trail, others will follow your success. I went through a similar phase in my life, and wanted to eliminate all obstacles facing our people(minorities). I hated to see overt racism on TV, and in person. But, I hated that indirect nuanced serriptious racism even more. You know that gut feeling, that you can't quite put your finger on, but knowing you are being discriminated against? I used to walks around looking for and seeing racist sleights everywhere.

My homies got my point. Racism is power fuel to me. I laugh at how ignorant some people can be.

If I get a chance I'll take photos of advertisements on the trains that are hilarious, ignorant and racist as ****.. **** just cracks me up.
                    Last edited by Zaroku; 02-03-2018, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Peen 50 View Post
                      Yes. Putin has won.

Щелцоме Цомраде.
                      Bulgarian!

Comment

Working...
                      X