• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Peen 50 View Post
    Yes. Putin has won.

Щелцоме Цомраде.
    Commie bastard.

Comment

Putin/Russia haven't implemented any unprecedented information campaigns against the US in recent years. The volume has actually decreased significantly since the Cold War. Plus it has remained mostly left-leaning: https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=771499

It's difficult to communicate with a lot of the Democrat constituency. Most of them couldn't even find Russia on a map 2 years ago and they now believe it controls everything, You literally read about Democrats entering therapy because of "Russia-Trump anxiety". These are people who grew up spazzing out to daytime talkshows & have suddenly been thrust into the deep waters of geopolitics. Everything they believe is gibberish nonsense.

All because of some sloppy last-minute scapegoat the media & outgoing government whipped up when they were implicated in the DNC leaks. It was that or comically charge then pardon their own selves one second later.

The US is divided because up until recent decades it's been a direct extension of European civilization. Not only is that no longer true, but Europe itself is being irreversibly globalized/colonized. Most Americans are realizing they have more in common with their overseas cultural cousins than they do with their next-door neighbors.

There have been no truly successful multicultural civilizations in history on this scale. They've all ascended with a dominant/relatively ****geneous culture at the helm, resorted to multiculturalism due to labor imbalances then deteriorated into Balkanization or civil war. The US & Europe will not be history's first exception. China is the new lead of civilization. Russia's birth rate will require a stunning reversal if they want to avoid entering the same national death spiral as the western countries.

I don't know why we are searching for foreign scapegoats to blame this on. It's what people fantasized about for decades (the multicultural overthrow of European/Western civilization) and now that it's here they're playing hot potato/blame game.
      Last edited by ////; 02-03-2018, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Not really trying to talk about that in this thread. I just wanted to be honest about myself with my admissions
        Oh ok. IDGAF then. Carry on.

Comment

Because he's a racist and that's where I draw the line. Some people draw it at abortion, some people draw it at gun rights. Everybody has a line and mine is racist.
          Buddy, you're a racist. The only difference is your racism is approved of by the people who create our culture.

Comment

Comment

Because he's a racist and that's where I draw the line. Some people draw it at abortion, some people draw it at gun rights. Everybody has a line and mine is racist.
              The real racist are the ones always calling racism. I call bull**** on your racist line, your hatred for trump is based on racism and nothing else.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Peen 50 View Post
                  Why I get stuck on youtube last night watching cat video after cat video watching them beat up dogs and their owners I love cats but wouldn't get one

Comment

Nope, nice try to flip this thing
                    Look at all of us, myself included. In my lifetime I've never seen this country so divided. The Bush years were bad but I never got the sense the country was on the verge of exploding.

I feel like at the end of the Mueller investigation one side won't be happy with the results. If Trump is impeached/indicted the right won't be happy. If Trump is cleared the left won't be happy. With so much riding on this, the extremist on whatever side that isn't happy will try to make some **** jump off.

[B]***Nowhere in this post did I blame Trump. I blamed Putin. Look at the people who bring this back to American politicians. This is exactly what the Senator is talking about***[/B]
                    Nope, nice try to flip this

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                      I will not, I will let Waldo take care of it.

Lol you ever watch those movies?

Comment

Working...
                      X