Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Fat Yankess has started working in our office...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
    Let me guess... Another "fat yank," or "I got bummed" thread.

I thought you got laid out for acting like a stereotypical loud, drunk British tourist.

Bald coont
    Thats pretty incriminating Annie! I can only hope that Brit worked for the Telly lads going door to door... If he got his teeth kicked out they did him a favor as he can buy some decent dentures now at least.

And that looked like a chick that laid him out for the rest of the rockettes brigade.

Comment

One of them has left (thank God) but I was talking to the other one last week and she was talking about someone in a TV show she didn't like. She went "I cou...... I don't really care about her."

I got her to clarify that she'd stopped herself from saying she could "care less" and she admitted it, having caught herself. It was nice to see that she'd been able to stem the flow of retardation, and gave me hope for the future of Fat Yankistan.

Comment

Fucking cunt came in for Halloween the other day, dressed up as a witch, all "hey, look at me, honey, aren't I freakin' kerazeee and eye ronic?"

I wanted to stab her.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          Let me guess... she's your boss
          I fear that this will end up like the great, classic movie, Seven Beauties.
          Here to save himself, or his job, he will have to go down on her.

If you haven't seen that movie, it's a must.
          Italian man ends up in Nazi run death camp.
          To save his life his must pretend to truly love older, fat ugly German woman commandant.
          You can guess at the rest.

Might be analogous here. Or maybe ANALogous.

Comment

I don't think there's THAT much cultural difference between the UK and the US, but when she dresses like that...

As one guy in the office said to me, "It's SO American."

Comment

Working...
            X