Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VICE Mag Exposes SWEDEN As Notoriously Racist....sites Facts...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
    Respect for that, wish my country did the same
    Where you from man?

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
      Where you from man?
      Belgium,but i'm a lot across the border from your country in ukraine too

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
        Belgium,but i'm a lot across the border from your country in ukraine too
        I went to Brussels a few years back with a couple of buddies. We asked the bartender in this pub near the station where are hotel was. He pointed off in this direction, but somehow we ended up a couple of streets over. Street was quiet as we entered, but at that moment the mosques emptied. Jesus, there was hundreds of people, comimg out of all these buildings 3 white guys walking down there with suitcases. Got tense for a while, everyone staring across at us.

Comment

"A recent survey showed that job-seekers in Sweden have a 50 percent higher chance of being called up for an interview if they have a Swedish-sounding name rather than an Arab-sounding one."

ok now ima call crying SJW bs on this

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
            I went to Brussels a few years back with a couple of buddies. We asked the bartender in this pub near the station where are hotel was. He pointed off in this direction, but somehow we ended up a couple of streets over. Street was quiet as we entered, but at that moment the mosques emptied. Jesus, there was hundreds of people, comimg out of all these buildings 3 white guys walking down there with suitcases. Got tense for a while, everyone staring across at us.
            Yep,the majority in brussels are foreigners, mostly of North african,and you should be careful in some parts because it can certainly be dangerous, also most european homegrown terrorrist come from brussels that did terrorrist acts in europe,happy to hear you were not harmed, but should always be careful there.i live in a village close to the border of the netherlands which use to be a mining town, it's the same as Brussels but on a smaller scale,
            Here are two video's of riots in my city where only 40000 people live,this is europe,Lestor should listen as e can listen to turkish people talking too.

Comment

This Armenian dude i do business with is from Sweden and he says they are racist az fuk.

Nobody works over there or something like that? Citizens are government funded. They just chill like Indians i heard lol

Comment

I guess migrants can stop going there then, right? I mean things will be so much better for them back home.

It is always funny how much people complain about the countries they FLEE to for a better life. Go back home if you don't like it. Sweden should be for Swedes, not gay Somalis.

Comment

Ive bated with some HOT chicks online from Swedan, I wouldnt say they are complete racist. Apparently they like BMW's...

Comment

Originally posted by Lester Tutor View Post
                    The case is being presented regarding Sweden. You got a gripe with that, write to Vice Mag. Don't cry at the messenger bruh. Poland is not Sweden. Poland has a rich history with WW2 and discrimination with their Jewish diaspora... I see no connection in justifying the case for Sweden as "we."
                    They do? Well at least they are not responsible for a genocide as the turks are.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                      They do? Well at least they are not responsible for a genocide as the turks are.
                      Native American indians doe...

Comment

Working...
                      X