Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VICE Mag Exposes SWEDEN As Notoriously Racist....sites Facts...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lester Tutor View Post
    So you are Polish representing Sweden? I dont follow you.
    In the first few sentences of the article the author calls Poles 'massively racist'. I even bolded that part when I replied to you.

Comment

So you are Polish representing Sweden? I dont follow you.
      The post you made took a slanderous shot at Poland. I already quoted the reference that YOU posted. Go back and read your own post if you're too stupid to get the connection.

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
        Because sweden is like so many countries in europe,suffering from an immigrant influxes so naturally we stick together with our european brothers and sisters
        So what's the need for Vice Mag mag to present the case? They didn't justify the case because of immigration or insinuate it should get a pass

Comment

Originally posted by StarshipTrooper View Post
          The post you made took a slanderous shot at Poland. I already quoted the reference that YOU posted. Go back and read your own post if you're too stupid to get the connection.
          The case is being presented regarding Sweden. You got a gripe with that, write to Vice Mag. Don't cry at the messenger bruh. Poland is not Sweden. Poland has a rich history with WW2 and discrimination with their Jewish diaspora... I see no connection in justifying the case for Sweden as "we."

Comment

Was it Germany or Austria where the rapefugees burnt down their housing because they were angry it was expected of them to clean their own bathrooms and kitchens?

Comment

The case is being presented regarding Sweden. You got a gripe with that, write to Vice Mag. Don't cry at the messenger bruh. Poland is not Sweden. Poland has a rich history with WW2 and discrimination with their Jewish diaspora... I see no connection in justifying the case for Sweden as "we."
              In other words you're a moron who is incapable of comprehending his own bull****. Now that this has been established, please feel free to return to glorifying suicide bombers and gang rapists

Comment

Originally posted by StarshipTrooper View Post
                Now that this has been established, please feel free to return to glorifying suicide bombers and gang rapists
                What does this have to do with Sweden? When those in defeat with simple debates...

Comment

What does this have to do with Sweden? When those in defeat with simple debates...

Why don't you ask Vice Magazine? Afterall, YOU posted that **** obviously without proofreading it. And you STILL aren't comprehending what you yourself posted.

Don't post **** that takes shots at other peoples countries and you won't get called on you're bull****.
                  Last edited by StarshipTrooper; 01-11-2018, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                    Ridiculus post. Why are all those migrants seeking Sweden if it's such a racist country?

TS is a moron.
                    Because 98% of Swedish women look like this >

Comment

So what's the need for Vice Mag mag to present the case? They didn't justify the case because of immigration or insinuate it should get a pass
                      I don't know,Vice can write whatever they want, obviously they don't think the same as me about immigration or they believe that all people can live happily ever after signing kumbaya together,however they're article proves my point.
                      If there were no foreigners, then they're would be no racism .
                      Everybody like visitors at their home, because they're visitors, the term visitor applies they will also leave again.
                      When guest stay longer then they're welcome that's when tensions start to arise, be it in a home with family or friends, the same applies with immigrants.
                      Multiculturalism doesn't work, look at NSB a microcosmos of america or the world and you can witness the rampant rascism daily from al sides, my case and point

Comment

Working...
                      X