Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amy Dumas (Lita) vs Marcia Cross (Who is more attractive in appearance)?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    What's a legit bad ass to you, only people who laced them up?
    People who compete in combat sports, yes. Or soldiers who fight wars.

Performing physical choreography just doesn't scream "badass" to me. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      People who compete in combat sports, yes. Or soldiers who fight wars.

Performing physical choreography just doesn't scream "badass" to me. Sorry.
      Fair enough...

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        How do you find that? I have windows ten installed on my laptop. Is it free

I voted for dick sucking face lita
        1) There is a default photos app that is meant to be installed on windows 10 computers.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/stor.../9wzdncrfjbh4#

2) You open two pictures with that default photos app.

3) You then drag one of those pictures to the rightest or leftest part of your screen.

4) An option appears where it enables you to select the other image so that it can be placed on the opposite side of the first image. Giving you the split screen feature.

Comment

I'd like to bang them both at the same time.

All that red hair just flying around.

Comment

More pictures:

Comment

Lita

I had the biggest crush on her when I was a teenager.

Not sure who the other chick is, but she looks like the type that was smoking hot when she was younger, but aged terribly.
              I'll take Luann, Nancy, Minh, John RedCorn, Boomhauer, etc.. Over those real ladies. I like the red head in "suits", but I don't know her name??

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                I'll take Luann, Nancy, Minh, John RedCorn, Boomhauer, etc.. Over those real ladies. I like the red head in "suits", but I don't know her name??
                I think prime Peg Bundy was hotter than both of these redheads:

Comment

I think prime Peg Bundy was hotter than both of these redheads:

I've stiffened plenty a kok sock, by beating my man meat to Peggy!

Thanks for sticking up for me, when I got chin checked by MEGA, because I was out and out getting belligerent with a few lil sissy's.

I guess my posting style makes me look illetrate, and incomprehensible initially, but I'm usually making technical decisions and solving trivial problems. Plus, in my defense, I gotta switch between English, Japanese, and moron speak.

I do post stuff on a few Japanese & Israeli websites. The grammar varies as I jump around. But, agin thanks for backing me up.

You brought back stiff Jack sock memories! Excellent!
                  I'm thinking of watching a few episodes of "I dream of genie" and Jack to Barbra Eden, that woman would have been paradise to pound, until "GOD" kicked me out for sodomizing her.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    I've stiffened plenty a kok sock, by beating my man meat to Peggy!

Thanks for sticking up for me, when I got chin checked by MEGA, because I was out and out getting belligerent with a few lil sissy's.

I guess my posting style makes me look illetrate, and incomprehensible initially, but I'm usually making technical decisions and solving trivial problems. Plus, in my defense, I gotta switch between English, Japanese, and moron speak.

I do post stuff on a few Japanese & Israeli websites. The grammar varies as I jump around. But, agin thanks for backing me up.

You brought back stiff Jack sock memories! Excellent!
                    I'm thinking of watching a few episodes of "I dream of genie" and Jack to Barbra Eden, that woman would have been paradise to pound, until "GOD" kicked me out for sodomizing her.
                    Lol

Anytime bruh, I always stand by my homies.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
                      I'd like to bang them both at the same time.

All that red hair just flying around.
                      I met this red head in San Franciso, she was at a sports bar watching the giants vs whoever. She was fine, flawless, but I thought I could pull her, get a number, a date, a kind word, but I threw my weak azz game her way. She was absorbed in the baseball game, her dad was a batting coach or some ****. I was new to the bar, and feeling extremely confident. A few guys at the bar were trying to warn me off. Like, dude, you will get crushed, talk to the regular sluts that give it up. I tacitly understood that they were trying to warn me off, but I thought they were jealous of me, and were player haters. I persisted.. I spat my weak game and she gave me few box scores from the SF chronicle or Examiner, and then she asked me to recreate any game from the box scores.. I failed, I couldn't produce anything, other dudes stopped playing pool, darts froze mid flight as she dismissed me. I tried to play it off, by going to the toilet, and then scurried out of that sports bar and never went back. She knew baseball and filtered my azz quick.. Real quick..

Admitting this is very painful... Ouch ... She dismembered me..
                      Last edited by Zaroku; 01-16-2018, 04:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X