Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amy Dumas (Lita) vs Marcia Cross (Who is more attractive in appearance)?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lita of course.. I've wanked to her many times..
    Last edited by BoxingFan85; 01-09-2018, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      Lita

I had the biggest crush on her when I was a teenager.

Not sure who the other chick is, but she looks like the type that was smoking hot when she was younger, but aged terribly.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Objecitivity View Post
        how did you create this side by side image? what tools are they free?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          how did you create this side by side image? what tools are they free?
          I used Windows 10's default 'photos' app. Used its split screen feature where you can drag one image to one side and it gives you an option to drag another option or another app to the other side.

Don't forget to vote!

Comment

Originally posted by Laddie_Loc View Post
            I was the same. Lita's Whale Tails would always give me an instant boner.
            Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post

Yeah, I always loved how her underwear was above her beltline.

She was probably the first tattooed chick I liked. Not only was she hot, but she was a legit badass.

Comment

they both bottum of the barelle

Comment

It's like asking whats more attractive whole brain damage or a frontal lobe lobotomy. I'd Rather get manhandled by the wrestler though as an answer to the question I've always wanted to be grappled during sex as opposed to having claws scratching my back.

I'd request a sexual suplex followed by the walls of Jericho if my performance underwhelmed the lita

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Objecitivity View Post
                  I used Windows 10's default 'photos' app. Used its split screen feature where you can drag one image to one side and it gives you an option to drag another option or another app to the other side.

Don't forget to vote!
                  How do you find that? I have windows ten installed on my laptop. Is it free

I voted for dick sucking face lita

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    She was probably the first tattooed chick I liked. Not only was she hot, but she was a legit badass.
                    You post gifs of staged pro wrestling to show that she was a legit badass???

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      You post gifs of staged pro wrestling to show that she was a legit badass???
                      If you landed on your head the way she did in the second gif, you would cry and **** your pants.

What's a legit bad ass to you, only people who laced them up?

I said she's bad ass because she pulled off moves that most women or men can't, especially during her time, not because she "won" her staged matches.

Comment

Working...
                      X