No announcement yet.

For those who do not believe in God or religion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    My guy has zero to do with Mohammed.. Jesus is my dude, and I'm a Jew...
    im talking about that williams guy

this is a quote

[QUOTE]"So whom does God wrong in commanding the destruction of the Canaanites? Not the Canaanite adults, for they were corrupt and deserving of judgment. Not the children, for they inherit eternal life. So who is wronged? Ironically, I think the most difficult part of this whole debate is the apparent wrong done to the Israeli [sic] soldiers themselves. Can you imagine what it would be like to have to break into some house and kill a terrified woman and her children? The brutalising effect on these Israeli [sic] soldiers is disturbing."

/QUOTE]

of course life had more meaning for those murdered children.

If i shoot up a school who's wronged ? eternal life right ?

it just gets worse and worse religion, the constant moving of goalposts to justify anything. Its hilarious.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Furn;18401374]im talking about that williams guy

this is a quote

"So whom does God wrong in commanding the destruction of the Canaanites? Not the Canaanite adults, for they were corrupt and deserving of judgment. Not the children, for they inherit eternal life. So who is wronged? Ironically, I think the most difficult part of this whole debate is the apparent wrong done to the Israeli [sic] soldiers themselves. Can you imagine what it would be like to have to break into some house and kill a terrified woman and her children? The brutalising effect on these Israeli [sic] soldiers is disturbing."

/QUOTE]

of course life had more meaning for those murdered children.

If i shoot up a school who's wronged ? eternal life right ?

it just gets worse and worse religion, the constant moving of goalposts to justify anything. Its hilarious.
      Contextualize your statement.. I'd prefer to speak in Spanish, Greek or Hebrew ... Please.. Gimme chapter and verse... chapter and Verse
      No derivative stuff.. I'll definitely come back and we will talk

Comment

• Originally posted by son of bonters View Post
        Just blatantly lying now, about one of the top three intellectuals alive today. Brilliant.
        What did I lie now? And Dawkins one of the top three intellectuals? Not only he got crushed by John Lennox, he had to rematch him in a platform that favors him and then gets crushed again. Get that **** out of here about Dawkins being top 3 intellectuals, intellectually dishonest I could concede that.

Dawkins thought that there might be an advanced civilization that might have created the universe.

And Dawkins in his debate against a Cardinal had to be educated what it means by "nothing" because he thinks "nothing" is "Something" simple.

Dawkins "God Delusion" Book has been deemed "laughable" in the eyes of most philosophers and scholars because it adheres to simple thought and doesn't dug deep.

Is this lying?

Is this a top 3 intellectual you claimed of uttering so much nonsense?
        Last edited by Thraxox; 01-12-2018, 09:52 AM.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Zaroku;18401380]
          Originally posted by Furn View Post
          im talking about that williams guy

this is a quote

Contextualize your statement.. I'd prefer to speak in Spanish, Greek or Hebrew ... Please.. Gimme chapter and verse... chapter and Verse
          No derivative stuff.. I'll definitely come back and we will talk
          Ok, if i kill 100 pre-schoolers, there are no victims as they have been given eternal life in paradise.

True or not ?

Comment

• [QUOTE=Furn;18401406]
            Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

Ok, if i kill 100 pre-schoolers, there are no victims as they have been given eternal life in paradise.

True or not ?
            Are you quoting yourself??

I'm kinda confused here... I'm old so... Start from zero okay...

I'm quoting myself and replying to you/myself...

Comment

• Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
              What did I lie now? And Dawkins one of the top three intellectuals? Not only he got crushed by John Lennox, he had to rematch him in a platform that favors him and then gets crushed again. Get that **** out of here about Dawkins being top 3 intellectuals, intellectually dishonest I could concede that.

Dawkins thought that there might be an advanced civilization that might have created the universe.

And Dawkins in his debate against a Cardinal had to be educated what it means by "nothing" because he thinks "nothing" is "Something" simple.

Dawkins "God Delusion" Book has been deemed "laughable" in the eyes of most philosophers and scholars because it adheres to simple thought and doesn't dug deep.

Is this lying?

Is this a top 3 intellectual you claimed of uttering so much nonsense?
              Thats a stupid argument.

the inability to explain every detail of how the universe started is not proof of god.

God came from nothing right ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Furn View Post
                Thats a stupid argument.

the inability to explain every detail of how the universe started is not proof of god.

Furn you are at it again. Get back to your meds, because I never said it is proof of God.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Zaroku;18401417]
                  Originally posted by Furn View Post

Are you quoting yourself??

I'm kinda confused here... I'm old so... Start from zero okay...
                  are u being obtuse ?

This is a quote from William Lane Craig

"So whom does God wrong in commanding the destruction of the Canaanites? Not the Canaanite adults, for they were corrupt and deserving of judgment. Not the children, for they inherit eternal life. So who is wronged? Ironically, I think the most difficult part of this whole debate is the apparent wrong done to the Israeli [sic] soldiers themselves. Can you imagine what it would be like to have to break into some house and kill a terrified woman and her children? The brutalising effect on these Israeli [sic] soldiers is disturbing."
                  do u agree with him ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Furn View Post
                    Thats a stupid argument.

God exists outta time, space & matter...

Do you like or love physics... Don't regurgitate
                    Are you a physics guy... Hard core or just a liberal arts dude who thinks he knows things...

Comment

• Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                      Furn you are at it again. Get back to your meds, because I never said it is proof of God.
                      So you have evidence of your god existing ?

If you do please present it.

Otherwise how is he different to Yoda, Thor or Harry Potter ?

Comment

Working...
                      X