Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Really?? Billy? I'll intellectually skull **** him, homie I come strong

Please do the same... Please no Dawkins or Shermers
    i saw a debate on youtube where william jennings craig made dawkins look like a ******. now that was funny

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
    With God there is also no objective standard....unless we all believe in the same God and interpret holy books in exactly the same way.
    Seems like most religious people cherry pick what parts of their holy book to follow based on their own personal preferences.
    yeah, that's just legalism, they're trying to get around the problem of absolute morality also

Comment

• Originally posted by phallus View Post
      i saw a debate on youtube where william jennings craig made dawkins look like a ******. now that was funny
      William Lane Craig. Saw him do the same thing to this Australian atheist.

Comment

Perhaps we should actually talk.... Cute video...

Call me when your youth and pride both subside..

I gotta ask.. Have you ever been stabbed? Shot? Hospitalized. Ever blasted on a man? No video game shiiiit.

Flip the script. How are you and ....

I'm easy to find. I hope you are too..
        I was in car accident, severed my radial artery, lost over 1/3 of my blood its was spurting 5 metres very time by heart beat and eventually passed out from blood loss and had to have multiple blood transfusions. I never once even thought about asking God for help or Thor or even Harry Potter for that matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
          "If you're a Christian who exploits people, leads a double life or manages a dirty business, perhaps it's better not to call yourself a believer," Pope Francis suggested.

"So many Christians are like this, and these people scandalize others," Francis said during morning Mass at Casa Santa Marta, according to Vatican Radio. "How many times have we heard -- all of us, around the neighborhood and elsewhere -- 'But to be a Catholic like that, it's better to be an atheist.' It is that: scandal."

I for one believe.
          Just ask for repentance and you are good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Furn View Post
            I was in car accident, severed my radial artery, lost over 1/3 of my blood its was spurting 5 metres very time by heart beat and eventually passed out from blood loss and had to have multiple blood transfusions. I never once even thought about asking God for help or Thor or even Harry Potter for that matter.
            Respect. I was iced, crash carted...I got ambushed so ****ing fast.. I didn't see nothing..

Yet now.. I thrive..

Comment

• Originally posted by phallus View Post

yeah, that's just legalism, they're trying to get around the problem of absolute morality also
              I probably saw the same decade...

Atheists are not standing on firm ground..

Comment

• Originally posted by StarshipTrooper View Post
                And that's the thing: The rejection of religion typically results in the substitution of ideology for it; and that ideology is almost always Marxism. Marxism is essentially the religion of the atheist. If anything, Marxism is proof-positive of adage that in the absence of God, every evil becomes permissible......as Communism's mass-murders over the past 100 years demonstrate.
                I don't consider it a rejection of religion. I just consider it a way of existing based on the evidence we have. Ricky Gervais put it quite well. "Saying Atheism is a belief system is like saying that not going skiing is a hobby. It's my biggest hobby. I literally do it all the time."

Comment

I probably saw the same decade...

Atheists are not standing on firm ground..
                  The dude who supports child murder and genocide ?

This is your guy ?

You're the last of a dying breed my friend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Furn View Post
                    The dude who supports child murder and genocide ?

This is your guy ?

You're the last of a dying breed my friend.
                    My guy has zero to do with Mohammed.. Jesus is my dude, and I'm a Jew...

Comment

• Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                      That ****** thinks some "Nothing" is "something Simple" and also thinks that Advanced Alien civilization built the universe but not God.

That clown has no credibility in debates.
                      Just blatantly lying now, about one of the top three intellectuals alive today. Brilliant.

Comment

Working...
                      X