Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump Refuses To Shake A Black Person Hand! Shakes Everyone Else's hand DOE!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Trump Refuses To Shake A Black Person Hand! Shakes Everyone Else's hand DOE!

That's it, I've seen enough! Impeach now! For the love of country, the Republicans have to impeach now!

Comment

Black Hands Matter

Comment

Who cares. China and South Korea leading with econonic growth and the electronics era. Trump doesn't care about the American people, just a job to boost his family's name for future business and help his republican affiliates. He could be impeached and literally make a statement that he is still strong at what he does. Its like the poor with pitchforks in England in earlier centuries all hailing the King when they had no remote idea of aristocratic life, royalty, and politics.

Naive pride

Comment

time for the NFL players to start taking the knee again....

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
            That was no doubt deliberate...What an *******..

Comment

Comment

But what about Obama doe!!!!!1 He didn't shake the white guy hand like he shook Kevin Durant's hand. Racism!!!!11!!

Comment

He probably didnt want to get his hands all greasy and sht lol

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    But what about Obama doe!!!!!1 He didn't shake the white guy hand like he shook Kevin Durant's hand. Racism!!!!11!!
                    Look at the "white guys" face when they shake hands. Surely Obama be like "aight then..i'ma show you how we do it late night in the white house kitchen with my secret service homies knowing I want that purple syrup behind the scenes..."

Comment

Working...
                    X