Collapse
No announcement yet.

Women With Muscles; Sexy Or Not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like my women two dimensional. to be honest fam.

Comment

Originally posted by Breakbeat 2.0 View Post
      How about this?

Her biceps don't look any bigger than mine, but her shoulders are more broad and she has bigger pecks than me, even if they're under her ****. She might be packing more than me too, you naw mean?

I'll pass on that one, bro.

Comment

yes huge huge fan. i was actually in a documentary about it
        i appear at around 0:20

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          Her biceps don't look any bigger than mine, but her shoulders are more broad and she has bigger pecks than me, even if they're under her ****. She might be packing more than me too, you naw mean?

I'll pass on that one, bro.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post

Daaaaamn!!!!!........that 'girl' at the end!

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post

Oh hi Mark.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                As long as they don't have bigger biceps than me and her **** are still there. I like some definitiion, but not too much. Heavy muscle and very low body fat is not attractive on women.

I love the fitness model types, female bodybuilders not so much.

This is more my type:

Yes....fit like this is good. I don't do for clits if they are longer than an eggplant. Or anywhere close.

Comment

Crossfit and up to certain bodybuilding categories yes but nothing overboard, overly muscular and just plain out of control. But curvy with just the right amount of chubs is fine too.

On the low..I know TS would definitely allow Gabi to hold him down and fck him till his cuck breaks off. I mean you made a thread on it so you have a little bit of a fantasy and want to find out who else is kinda sorta also into it

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                    Crossfit and up to certain bodybuilding categories yes but nothing overboard, overly muscular and just plain out of control. But curvy with just the right amount of chubs is fine too.

On the low..I know TS would definitely allow Gabi to hold him down and fck him till his cuck breaks off. I mean you made a thread on it so you have a little bit of a fantasy and want to find out who else is kinda sorta also into it

Is this more to your liking?

Comment

Case in Point..Same chick. and I'm pretty sure she walks around over 150+ with that solid body. and the a$s is definitely softer than you morons who don't even lift know about.

Comment

Working...
                      X