Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Boxingscene ignore racism towards white people?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The struggle is real homie.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Screw Jewish ****s who have chihuahua's and live by the ocean near Tokyo!!!
      Lmao

Comment

Poor white people

Comment

So still nothing specific yet? What racebaiting is Larry or anyone else doing towards Whites, I don't read every post so maybe I'm missing something

And no, changing your avi and sig to a White fighter is not racist.

Comment

TS doesn't want a black person to support white fighters. What a racist ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              TS doesn't want a black person to support white fighters. What a racist ****.
              Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
              So still nothing specific yet? What racebaiting is Larry or anyone else doing towards Whites, I don't read every post so maybe I'm missing something

And no, changing your avi and sig to a White fighter is not racist.
              larrys said in the dome that he'd never support a white fighter. hes trying to stir the pot by taking the piss, just like with the lemiuex thread. It doesnt offend me at all but earl got a lengthy ban for it for doing it the other way. Theres a clear agenda on this forum which has been growing for a few months now.

Comment

The mods need to delete this thread because obviously is unneeded

Comment

Working...
                X