Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Boxingscene ignore racism towards white people?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Why does Boxingscene ignore racism towards white people?

Real talk.

Larry has gone on record and said he would never support a white fighter but is now race baiting and claiming to support Eastern Europeans? Early hickey was banned for this exact reason, however he was doing it to black fighters.

Why the bias? Is boxingscene a racist website too?

It’s bull****.

So.... to clarify what triggers you is Larry having eastern euro fighters in his sig and avi

And even though he isn't making threads pretending to be White in an attempt to mock White people, you feel this is comparable to Tyrone Biggums (who mind you had a quite lengthy run)

Or if Larry is doing that show us some of the posts and threads in question. I don't read everything on NSB.

Comment

its cuz white ppl are the minorities on here so they gonna be ignored the way us are in real life

Comment

Screw white people

Comment

I'm sorry but I just have to laugh when I here whites complain of racism yes it happens sometimes but not on the level it happens to black if u don't know that u either niaeve lying or dumb ass hell

Comment

**** whitey

Comment

The Mods only listen to the complains from the kangz

Comment

White ppl are great guests! White dudes in general are kind and generous! They've let me drive their wives!

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                  Real talk.

Larry has gone on record and said he would never support a white fighter but is now race baiting and claiming to support Eastern Europeans? Early hickey was banned for this exact reason, however he was doing it to black fighters.

Why the bias? Is boxingscene a racist website too?

It’s bull****.
                  I'm really curious, am I a racist in your opinion?

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                    Screw white people
                    Screw Jewish ****s who have chihuahua's and live by the ocean near Tokyo!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X