Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Year End Review of Trumps Performance as President, Grade Him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
    You know getting his own party on the same page should be one of Trump's easiest tasks right?
    Not when a good chunk of them privately would have preferred that Hillary won.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      The last time McCain ran for president, there was no Obamacare. What are you referring to, Anthony?
      I think he is referring to McCain promising to repeal Obamacare when he ran for Senate. I don't think Trump did everything he could to get this thing done this year. Clearly, McCain is a vociferous obstructionist who doesn't want Trump to succeed... for whatever reason..

Now wouldn't it be crazy if it turns out McCain doesn't have cancer?

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
        I think he is referring to McCain promising to repeal Obamacare when he ran for Senate. I don't think Trump did everything he could to get this thing done this year. Clearly, McCain is a vociferous obstructionist who doesn't want Trump to succeed... for whatever reason..

Now wouldn't it be crazy if it turns out McCain doesn't have cancer?
        Why would you doubt that he has cancer?

Comment

he's done well considering the entire media industry hell bent on destroying him.

if you are a successful legal non tranny citizen, trump has had no effect on your life.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
            he's done well considering the entire media industry hell bent on destroying him.

if you are a successful legal non tranny citizen, trump has had no effect on your life.
            Wow, no effect? That's very impressive. I better change my vote to an A then.

Comment

14 People gave him an F, that just goes to show you the type of hate and bias that this man garners.

And I say that because typically a President should receive an F if the economy has crumbled and we are on a brink of war. With Trump the opposite is true.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                14 People gave him an F, that just goes to show you the type of hate and bias that this man garners.

And I say that because typically a President should receive an F if the economy has crumbled and we are on a brink of war. With Trump the opposite is true.
                Should have made a public poll.....though I can probably accurately guess the posters who gave the F grades :chuckle9:

Comment

I gave him a D. He's just not a serious president. Never expected to win. Now that he did hes just saying all the shiiiit a 50 year republican would say. Generic redneck stuff.

And you know Trump has never been about these things. He's always been a business man that stirs the pot and was never conservative which is why he said in the 90s if he were to run for president he would go republican because they would eat up the shiiit he says.

He goes on twitter because he bored with all the politics and likes to stir the pot for fun like he always has. The people behind him run this country and a lot of them are terrible people.

Until he starts acting like a real professional president I have no respect. This country is more divided then ever and instead of trying to keep us together all he does is do more brain dead dumb stuff.

Hes a ****ing puppet. Easy distractions for the 1%.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    Why would you doubt that he has cancer?
                    Because he and many others have been under investigation this entire past year. The Mueller probe was put together to corral the corrupt FBI agents together and catch them red handed in the course of their Trump-Russia special council.
                    There's a lot of speculation that McCain, Hillary, Chelsea, Jackie Spierre, and others have been wearing an ankle bracelet. They've been wearing a medical boot recently when in the public eye. H*ll McCain stupidly even switches the boot from his right foot to his left.

Also if anyone has been following Qanon, the information he's been leaking has been legit. He's predicting big events and public statements before they happen.
                    For instance the SpaceX launch and the symbolism it'd portray (Eye of Ra)
                    The Pope changing the Lord's Prayer.
                    The foiled terror attack in NYC subway.
                    POTUS tweets and the cryptic meaning.
                    Atlanta airport blackout (Extraction of high value target fleeing U.S.)
                    Obama library raid & NYT breaking story about Trump now privately saying he should have never said Obama was born here.
                    All these things being leaked usually hours before they happen.

He's been relaying a message that Trump has tremendous world wide support in taking these people down. That Obama and what he's involved in is pure evil. That Google and big wig tech companies are a vital role in the construction of power and protection for this sinister, godless, agenda.

Here's one of the most recent leaks.. What Executive Order did Trump just sign?
                    Who just stepped down from Google?

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                      Wow, no effect? That's very impressive. I better change my vote to an A then.
                      What grade did you give him?

Comment

Working...
                      X