Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Year End Review of Trumps Performance as President, Grade Him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Year End Review of Trumps Performance as President, Grade Him.

Year end review of Trump.

The Good

Trump Tax Plan- (Reduces taxes for everyone, increases tax credit returns for middle class and poor, Removes Obamacare Individual Mandate)
    http://money.cnn.com/2017/12/18/pf/t...018/index.html

3% Growth of the Economy- The economy has not grown by 3% since 2005.

Unemployment at 4.1% - The lowest it has been since the year 2000. However, credit where credit is due, the unemployment rate began to significantly lower with Obama.

Appointed Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court Very important for his conservative base. Gorsuch is a staunch conservative who reflects the opinions of more than half of the Americans.

Stock Market at All Time High- This trend was evident with Obama, but has taken off even more under Trump.

22 Regulations Cut for Every 1 Enacted- This has helped business tremendously.

Destruction of the TPP - One of the first promises Trump delivered on.

Great Foreign Policy - The virtual extinction of Isis and reclamation of all the territory it conquered, as well as proclamation of Jerusalem as Israels state capital, has solidified Trump and the USA as the big swinging d*cks they were always perceived to be.

Manufacturing Jobs Increase Since Trump took office manufacturing jobs have been on a roll, with several big corporations making the move back to the USA. In 2016 -38,000 manufacturing jobs left USA, in 2017 +138,000 manufacturing jobs increased.
    http://money.cnn.com/2017/12/04/news...017/index.html

The Bad

Twitter I swear his approval rating would jump 20 points if he didn't tweet.

His Staff Mike Flynn, Paul Manafort, Omarosa, Steven Bannon.... There are more, but poor job at picking these folks. Literally more than half of his problems stem for these people.

Speaking on NFL A huge chunk of the population does not understand this message, and harbors an animosity toward him for it. Better if he never released it.

Getting Into Fights With Meaningless Figures- Lavar Ball, and Morning Joe are the first to come to mind. A president is above these people, no need to even engage them, it will never work out in his favor.

Condemning Racists (Charlottesville) - They don't make up anywhere near your base, condemn them. The overwhelming majority of your supporters don't approve of them either.

Lagging With Judicial Nominees There were over 100 vacancies open after Obama departed. Trump has only nominated around 50 federal judges, and only about 20 have been approved by the Senate

Failure to repeal Obamacare- Repealing Obamacare was a central theme of his candidacy, his stock took a hit when he failed to pass repeal and replace. However, removing the individual mandate in the tax plan is a tremendous first step.

High Turnover in His Cabinet - Trump doesn't have the best eye for advisers, or maybe he does but doesn't like being told he is wrong, therefore instead he prefers sycophants.
    A
    30.16%
    B
    15.87%
    C
    17.46%
    D
    7.94%
    F
    28.57%
    Last edited by JimRaynor; 12-21-2017, 10:39 AM.

I don’t really kno because not much has changed his office is messy and his disaster response was awe full but my stocks has gotten a boost

Comment

Originally posted by leathernvouges View Post
      I don’t really kno because not much has changed his office is messy and his disaster response was awe full but my stocks has gotten a boost
      Tax plan hasn't been enacted yet. Can't give credit for that just yet.

Under the Bad what about:

-the failed judicial nominations
      -the failure to repeal Obamacare, which was the central theme of his candidacy.
      -the high turnover in his cabinet
      -the Russia investigation that has led to 2 guilty pleas and an indictment of his former staff
      -his 32% approval rating
      -his failed endorsement of Strange and then Moore that helped a Democrat get elected Senator in Alabama
      - Golf (something he was very critical of President Obama) as of November 13 in the first year of each man's presidency, Trump 35 rounds, Obama 24 rounds (not counting times Trump didn't tell media truth about playing).

Come on Jim, you can't leave this stuff out.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Tax plan hasn't been enacted yet. Can't give credit for that just yet.

Under the Bad what about:

-the failed judicial nominations
        -the failure to repeal Obamacare, which was the central theme of his candidacy.
        -the high turnover in his cabinet
        -the Russia investigation that has led to 2 guilty pleas and an indictment of his former staff
        -his 32% approval rating
        -his failed endorsement of Strange and then Moore that helped a Democrat get elected Senator in Alabama
        - Golf (something he was very critical of President Obama) as of November 13 in the first year of each man's presidency, Trump 35 rounds, Obama 24 rounds (not counting times Trump didn't tell media truth about playing).

Come on Jim, you can't leave this stuff out.
        Look at his overall performance. Not little bull**** things. Trump is great, i wish he was British.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          Look at his overall performance. Not little bull**** things. Trump is great, i wish he was British.
          That's why I added those things, so we can look at his overall performance. It's interesting that you think the things I listed were "little". I think they are important, except the golf, which was put there as a "fu-k you" because Trump made a big issue about it.
          Last edited by The Big Dunn; 12-20-2017, 09:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            That's why I added those things, so we can look at his overall performance. It's interesting that you think the things I listed were "little". I think they are important, except the golf, which was put there as a "fu-k you" because Trump made a big issue about it.
            You can blame McCain and those other two senators for Obama Care Repeal. They totally pissed backwards. Trump tried to get that done.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
              You can blame McCain and those other two senators for Obama Care Repeal. They totally pissed backwards. Trump tried to get that done.
              You know getting his own party on the same page should be one of Trump's easiest tasks right?

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
                The buck stops with the President. Remember, he doesn't like people that get captured.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                  Year end review of Trump.

The Good

Trump Tax Plan- (Reduces taxes for everyone, increases tax credit returns for middle class and poor, Removes Obamacare Individual Mandate)
                  http://money.cnn.com/2017/12/18/pf/t...018/index.html

3% Growth of the Economy- The economy has not grown by 3% since 2005.

Unemployment at 4.1% - The lowest it has been since the year 2000. However, credit where credit is due, the unemployment rate began to significantly lower with Obama.

Appointed Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court Very important for his conservative base. Gorsuch is a staunch conservative who reflects the opinions of more than half of the Americans.

Stock Market at All Time High- This trend was evident with Obama, but has taken off even more under Trump.

22 Regulations Cut for Every 1 Enacted- This has helped business tremendously.

Destruction of the TPP - One of the first promises Trump delivered on.

Great Foreign Policy - The virtual extinction of Isis and reclamation of all the territory it conquered, as well as proclamation of Jerusalem as Israels state capital, has solidified Trump and the USA as the big swinging d*cks they were always perceived to be.

Manufacturing Jobs Increase Since Trump took office manufacturing jobs have been on a roll, with several big corporations making the move back to the USA. In 2016 -38,000 manufacturing jobs left USA, in 2017 +138,000 manufacturing jobs increased.
                  http://money.cnn.com/2017/12/04/news...017/index.html

The Bad

Twitter I swear his approval rating would jump 20 points if he didn't tweet.

His Staff Mike Flynn, Paul Manafort, Omarosa, Steven Bannon.... There are more, but poor job at picking these folks. Literally more than half of his problems stem for these people.

Speaking on NFL A huge chunk of the population does not understand this message, and harbors an animosity toward him for it. Better if he never released it.

Getting Into Fights With Meaningless Figures- Lavar Ball, and Morning Joe are the first to come to mind. A president is above these people, no need to even engage them, it will never work out in his favor.

Condemning Racists (Charlottesville) - They don't make up anywhere near your base, condemn them. The overwhelming majority of your supporters don't approve of them either.

On the bad side, you cant leave out that the country as divided as its been in a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                    You know getting his own party on the same page should be one of Trump's easiest tasks right?
                    Well it SHOULD be.

But what is he supposed to do?

McCain RAN ON repealing Obamacare and backslid.

Nothing you can do about that.

Comment

Working...
                    X