This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    What about women? Should they be allowed to vote?
    I believe it would be better if they werent allowed to vote. Most woman are emotional, they dont think rationally like men.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Fast View Post
      I will try to search a link. It was a while ago that I read it.

But no the point is not about "my race is smarter than yours"

Its about government policy.

for example:

1) dont open your borders for imigration of low IQ populations. Cause they will eventually out breed the high IQ population and the United States will become a third world country. If you want imigrants from low IQ population than at least do IQ test's so only the high IQ people from those countries can enter

2) Dont put quotas on firms. Dont force them to hire more blacks. Because if on average blacks have a lower IQ than its imposible for firms to find that many qualified black workers

3) dont force quotas on colleges. In order to fill the quotas colleges have to lower their standards.

and so on and so on

so yeah it is important for people to understand that there are differences between ethnic groups

1) discrimination and/or open itself for discrimination*.

2) discrimination and/or open itself for discrimination.

3) discrimination and/or open itself for discrimination.

You cant blanket a group of people by a stereotype based on averages.

Now if you implement a way that everyone is judged by their OWN IQ scores and not that of the average of "Their People" than you might have something but basing it on a Race's averages is discrimination.

*like your immigration suggestion that at least test iq scores of immigrants coming in, That on face value will be okay if that is what your aim is but immigrants etc fuels industries that the U.S. depends on that are labor based. i.e agriculture so that implementation will be illogical and if you using the arguments that their children will be lower IQ see below**

**All humans are created equal and with all things equal IQ/Intelligence is based on access to quality education. With that being said you cant say since This black couple IQ is below average who were taught in a subpar education system that their child who will have access to a better education system will also have a below average IQ because its not genetics its based on access to quality education. Sure theirs anomalies (geniuses and ******s) but every race has them.

Like I said this info is pointless. Can never be used to draft laws etc as it opens itself up for discrimination, it contradicts itself and as I dig deeper into it I see more flaws in the logic for instance remove race as the dividing factor and replace it with state lines, now why does similar states have different IQ averages when their population race breakdown is about the same? Because IQ boils down to quality of education.

I am done with this conversation I believe this information is useless and I have looked at it from your point of view and still believe its useless not to mention flawed and inaccurate but thats another can of worms i dont want to open.

Comment

To a degree, but I don't think white means superior overall. If it did there wouldn't be so many meth-heads, bums, drunks and ******s with European ancestry that negate this hypothesis.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Fast View Post
          I believe it would be better if they werent allowed to vote. Most woman are emotional, they dont think rationally like men.
          What about emotional men?

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            What about emotional men?
            most men are not overly emotional. They would cancel out the emotional mens vote

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
              1) discrimination and/or open itself for discrimination*.

2) discrimination and/or open itself for discrimination.

3) discrimination and/or open itself for discrimination.

You cant blanket a group of people by a stereotype based on averages.

Now if you implement a way that everyone is judged by their OWN IQ scores and not that of the average of "Their People" than you might have something but basing it on a Race's averages is discrimination.

*like your immigration suggestion that at least test iq scores of immigrants coming in, That on face value will be okay if that is what your aim is but immigrants etc fuels industries that the U.S. depends on that are labor based. i.e agriculture so that implementation will be illogical and if you using the arguments that their children will be lower IQ see below**

**All humans are created equal and with all things equal IQ/Intelligence is based on access to quality education. With that being said you cant say since This black couple IQ is below average who were taught in a subpar education system that their child who will have access to a better education system will also have a below average IQ because its not genetics its based on access to quality education. Sure theirs anomalies (geniuses and ******s) but every race has them.

Like I said this info is pointless. Can never be used to draft laws etc as it opens itself up for discrimination, it contradicts itself and as I dig deeper into it I see more flaws in the logic for instance remove race as the dividing factor and replace it with state lines, now why does similar states have different IQ averages when their population race breakdown is about the same? Because IQ boils down to quality of education.

I am done with this conversation I believe this information is useless and I have looked at it from your point of view and still believe its useless not to mention flawed and inaccurate but thats another can of worms i dont want to open.
              Did you even read anything I said.

I judge people individualy. However when the leftists want to implement a policy that invites people from third world countries , I think its important to let people know that most people from those countries are Low IQ people. Dont you think?

Im all for doing IQ tests and then letting them enter

Comment

Working...
              X