X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2Fast View Post
    But that not the case.

Blacks and whites with the same IQ make the same amount of money. That has been proven.

So my point stands: there is no discrimination.

The reason why on average blacks make less money than whites is because on average blacks have a lower IQ than whites.

However a black person with a high IQ makes more money than a white person with a high IQ.

So there is no discrimination
    you gonna have to link some stuff up so I can check it out.

But taking your word on it, like I said theirs no way to implement it without crossing into "discrimination" laws. Because if you accepting this logic then you must accept the opposite of the spectrum of it where It must be discrimination if everything equal but race and pay is not. That just opens up a can of worm cause you cant possibly account for every variable and that will mean LAWSUITS.

So again if this data is useless other than saying my race is smarter than yours then I dont see the fucking point.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
      you gonna have to link some stuff up so I can check it out.

But taking your word on it, like I said theirs no way to implement it without crossing into "discrimination" laws. Because if you accepting this logic then you must accept the opposite of the spectrum of it where It must be discrimination if everything equal but race and pay is not. That just opens up a can of worm cause you cant possibly account for every variable and that will mean LAWSUITS.

So again if this data is useless other than saying my race is smarter than yours then I dont see the fucking point.
      I will try to search a link. It was a while ago that I read it.

But no the point is not about "my race is smarter than yours"

Its about government policy.

for example:

1) dont open your borders for imigration of low IQ populations. Cause they will eventually out breed the high IQ population and the United States will become a third world country. If you want imigrants from low IQ population than at least do IQ test's so only the high IQ people from those countries can enter

2) Dont put quotas on firms. Dont force them to hire more blacks. Because if on average blacks have a lower IQ than its imposible for firms to find that many qualified black workers

3) dont force quotas on colleges. In order to fill the quotas colleges have to lower their standards.

and so on and so on

so yeah it is important for people to understand that there are differences between ethnic groups

Comment

for example:

1) dont open your borders for imigration of low IQ populations. Cause they will eventually out breed the high IQ population and the United States will become a third world country. If you want imigrants from low IQ population than at least do IQ test's so only the high IQ people from those countries can enter

2) Dont put quotas on firms. Dont force them to hire more blacks. Because if on average blacks have a lower IQ than its imposible for firms to find that many qualified black workers

3) dont force quotas on colleges. In order to fill the quotas colleges have to lower their standards.

and so on and so on

so yeah it is important for people to understand that there are differences between ethnic groups
        So it's not about helping people in need. Humanity out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          So it's not about helping people in need. Humanity out the window.
          its better to help them in their own country. You bring low IQ people to the west then the west will become a third world country.

How are we supposed to help them then?

Comment

Look at south africa. Once you gave the blacks( low IQ people) the right to vote, the whole country turned into *****.

Life for blacks was better during the apartheid than after.

So you bring low IQ people to europe or USA , give them the right to vote and they will turn the west into *****. Its that simple

Comment

Look at south africa. Once you gave the blacks( low IQ people) the right to vote, the whole country turned into *****.

Life for blacks was better during the apartheid than after.

So you bring low IQ people to europe or USA , give them the right to vote and they will turn the west into *****. Its that simple
              Wow!

Serious question: Are you mentally ill?

Comment

for example:

and so on and so on

I work with quants guys from all over the world.
                The SAT had to be lowered so test scores look higher.
                How old are you young man?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  I work with quants guys from all over the world.
                  The SAT had to be lowered so test scores look higher.
                  How old are you young man?
                  Im 27 Why?

They adjusted the SAT? Why?

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                    Wow!

Serious question: Are you mentally ill?
                    Thats a fact. Crime was lower. Unemoyement was lower. Life expectancy was higher

Blacks all over africa migrated to apartheid south africa. After the apartheid more blacks left africa than entered

Comment

Im 27 Why?

They adjusted the SAT? Why?
                      Partially race, and partially because schools are failing to prepare students adequately for university academic challenges. Colleges also lowered acceptance standards.
                      UC Berkeley EE/CS 1988.

Not sure if you are a hard science guy, but I hope you are.

Lemme find an article by shockley
                      Last edited by Zaroku; 12-13-2017, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X