This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Partially race, and partially because schools are failing to prepare students adequately for university academic challenges. Colleges also lowered acceptance standards.
    UC Berkeley EE/CS 1988.

Not sure if you are a hard science guy, but I hope you are.

Lemme find an article by shockley

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Shockley

Are you a racist? statistician? Social scientist?

How do you feel about Jews? Honest opinion. I won't be offended.
    See changes above. America has serious issues it will have to face. By the time you are my age, you'll have to deal with challenges & geopolitics that are just emerging now.
    Last edited by Zaroku; 12-13-2017, 09:43 AM.

Comment

See changes above. America has serious issues it will have to face. By the time you are my age, you'll have to deal with challenges & geopolitics that are just emerging now.
      No racist, I have friends of different ethnic groups and different religions.

I dont want to live in a third world country.

The solution would be to allow people to vote if they pass an IQ test. Only people with IQ> 90 should be allowed to vote. Plus end welfare so low IQ people cant breed as many children they want.

High IQ people are more responisble so they have less children than Low IQ people. Therefore in the future low IQ people will outnumber high iq people.

Comment

My field is economics.

I dont like most jewish leaders.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Fast View Post
          Thats a fact. Crime was lower. Unemoyement was lower. Life expectancy was higher

Blacks all over africa migrated to apartheid south africa. After the apartheid more blacks left africa than entered
          How about the terms equality and freedom. How do they score? Higher or lower?

Comment

No racist, I have friends of different ethnic groups and different religions.

I dont want to live in a third world country.

The solution would be to allow people to vote if they pass an IQ test. Only people with IQ> 90 should be allowed to vote. Plus end welfare so low IQ people cant breed as many children they want.

High IQ people are more responisble so they have less children than Low IQ people. Therefore in the future low IQ people will outnumber high iq people.
            I've thought the same thing IQ filtering for voting. Our founding fathers were even stricter in deciding who can vote, land owners, people of wealth. Sure I got a lil land, nice house, but that wouldn't have cut the mustard back in the day. It's a very slippery slope when you disenfranchise people. If they never had a right to do something, they might could let it go, but once you give people something, it is nearly impossible to take back. Imagine your boss cutting your pay in half, then cancelling your health insurance or any perks you may get now. I'm guessing you'll be beyond pissed. I could go on, but I'm sure you get my drift.

Peacr

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
              probably lower.

There is not much freedom when the government is corrupt, when you are afraid to be kidnapped and killed or be burned alive by a violent mob.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                look up the term necklacing.

You want those savages to have the right to vote? you are crazy

Comment

probably lower.

There is not much freedom when the government is corrupt, when you are afraid to be kidnapped and killed or be burned alive by a violent mob.
                  You know what? I think you are a ****** and I don’t think you know it.

Comment

Why would anyone want to bring people from low IQ countries to high IQ countries.

Dont they get that it will turn high IQ countries into the third world.

Look at neighbourhoods in the USA where blacks live. Dont those neighbourhoods look like third world countries? Now imagine what will happen if blacks become a majority in the USA

Comment

look up the term necklacing.

You want those savages to have the right to vote? you are crazy
                      What about women? Should they be allowed to vote?

Comment

Working...
                      X