Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Banning: Are they happening more quickly? Is the clean up happening?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Are you implying tacit agreement?
    He showed that. He can't even reply but I will leave it be. That last time I got banned it said for reasons such as: mod bashing, personal attacks, race baiting, etc. So I am gonna let it slide because they are crazy with the banning nowadays but I say, what did etc mean? Which one of these lazy mods typed etc instead of articulating him or herself? What did etc stand for there? Did stand for: I hate you? I am tired of you and want a break from you? You are hurting my feelings? What did etc mean there?

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
      I highly doubt that was the reason.

His poems will make you feel special inside.
      I will hook you guys up with a new poem later today! The visual structure of the poem will be all messed up because of my current circumstances, but I promise the rhymes, layers, and depth will be there.
      Last edited by SunSpace; 12-14-2017, 07:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
        I will hook you guys up with a new poem later today! The visual structure of the poem will be all messed up because of my current circumstances, but I promise the rhymes, layers, and depth will be there.
        Whoa man!

Welcome back old friend. I'll try to be nicer to you this time, but it all depends on how good your poems are.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          Whoa man!

Welcome back old friend. I'll try to be nicer to you this time, but it all depends on how good your poems are.
          Thanks! It's nice to see everybody again!

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            Damn Stax is banned?
            #FreeSTAX #FreeShaolinSword .

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              Whoa man!

Homie gots the po em Giz a me down!
              Pay respect to my liklil homie.

dayum I,mad as ****...
              Want to 2breakdpin

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                Homie gots the po em Giz a me down!
                Pay respect to my liklil homie.

dayum I,mad as ****...
                Want to 2breakdpin
                Arigato, Zaroku-san. El maestrito, corazon de hierro Kamegai did well. Hai!(message from Sunspace on thewhitegirl's account.) Have you/johnny ever seen the Shiba inu dog that sells cigarettes?
                Last edited by ChikaPaliza; 12-14-2017, 11:41 AM.

Comment

until shoulderroll is still free from posting, i would say mods/admins are halfway done of cleaning the site.

Comment

Originally posted by ChikaPaliza View Post
                    Arigato, Zaroku-san. El maestrito, corazon de hierro Kamegai did well. Hai!(message from Sunspace on thewhitegirl's account.) Have you/johnny ever seen the Shiba inu dog that sells cigarettes?
                    Besos cabron..

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      He showed that. He can't even reply but I will leave it be. That last time I got banned it said for reasons such as: mod bashing, personal attacks, race baiting, etc. So I am gonna let it slide because they are crazy with the banning nowadays but I say, what did etc mean? Which one of these lazy mods typed etc instead of articulating him or herself? What did etc stand for there? Did stand for: I hate you? I am tired of you and want a break from you? You are hurting my feelings? What did etc mean there?
                      I hear you, and understands you....I truly do, we, you & I and real me, we gotta understand limits. Personally, I'd love nothing more than to ruin a soft\green azz punks journey,
                      I ain't even as old as the hills, but impassable. Lessen I say he okay....
                      Step lightly around me....we will talk later...

Comment

Working...
                      X